+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I didn't get any ghost notifications, but I was only able to link the application on Sunday so I could have gotten a GU last week. Good luck!
Cool. I received a ghost update on Sunday. But i'm not sure if it was a real one or happened due to system glitch. Anyways fingers crossed!

Reactions: kt1342

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hey y’all. Vancouver resident here.

- Got COPR on April 21st
- Sent Photos and COPR to Vancouver office on April 22nd
- Canada Post shows that the office received it on April 23rd

I’ll let you guys know if I get any updates

Nana0808

Jul 28, 2020
CoPR received: April 6th
CoPR mailed with photos and used by prepaid envelope : April 7th
Linked to online account on April 20th and it showed that my PR card had already mailed.
Today April 23rd I find my card in my mail box !!!
Surprisingly fast !!
Good luck everybody:)))

Nana0808

Jul 28, 2020
CoPR received: April 6th
CoPR mailed with photos and used by prepaid envelope : April 7th
Linked to online account on April 20th and it showed that my PR card had already mailed.
Today April 23rd I find my card in my mail box !!!
Surprisingly fast !!
Good luck everybody:)))
I’m in Vancouver area.

oskar_g

Apr 24, 2021
Do you guys know how to link it to an online account? I received CORP on 6th April and sent everything on the 12th. Still waiting for a card.

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
Help
Hello everyone can somebody tell me. I didnt receive copr pdf but it shows copr number in my profile.
how should i apply sin and pr card ?

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Help
Hello everyone can somebody tell me. I didnt receive copr pdf but it shows copr number in my profile.
how should i apply sin and pr card ?
What’s your local VO? If it is Etobicoke or Sydney, there are delays in receiving CoPrs. But if it’s Vancouver then it’s taking 1-2 days based on recent posts in various threads.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
PR approved: April 9, 2021
CoPR doc received: April 12, 2021
Photos sent to Vancouver VO: April 12, 2021
Linked PR card application in my CIC account today. Status: Submitted
I'll post here if when I receive any updates! Fingers crossed!!
Received another ghost update today!!

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
My photo was received on March18, Montreal. Nothing so far, not even being able to link to my cic account. Called IRCC couple of times and each time I was told that linking first PR card application is not applicable and I cant do that. I told them a lot of people linked their first pr card but again they insisted that I was wrong. Please if any body can confirm what theyre saying please let me know. I applied for pr through Express Entry within Canada and got Copr March 15

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
My photo was received on March18, Montreal. Nothing so far, not even being able to link to my cic account. Called IRCC couple of times and each time I was told that linking first PR card application is not applicable and I cant do that. I told them a lot of people linked their first pr card but again they insisted that I was wrong. Please if any body can confirm what theyre saying please let me know. I applied for pr through Express Entry within Canada and got Copr March 15
Hi. You can link your PR card application in your CIC account. The tricky part usually would be your birthplace. Check your passport and enter it exactly. For few, the place of birth is city, state/province. In that case, you have to enter both city and province/state. Uppercase, space and commas matter here.

Good luck!

Reactions: Johan Rodrigo

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi. You can link your PR card application in your CIC account. The tricky part usually would be your birthplace. Check your passport and enter it exactly. For few, the place of birth is city, state/province. In that case, you have to enter both city and province/state. Uppercase, space and commas matter here.

Good luck!
Thank you for your reply. We dont have states or provinces back home.., only cities; In my passport only the city is written no more and its all in Uppercase. I’ll try to enter in in uppercase and let you know. Thanks again