+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Not yet but I had a GU on March 1
Hey, I see you linked to GC KEY on the same day which you sent photos i.e. Jan 28, i think it is taking a month to link PR card application in our account so wondering how did you link on same day of photo sent?

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi, just to help those who are not able to sync their PR Card application to cic account, i was trying to sync from last one month, not able to do that.
Today i was able to, just make sure to enter your family name and place of birth exactly same that you have in your passport.

I did it, able to sync it :)
The birth place in my passport is <city>,<state> so should i enter city only or same as it shows in passport <city>,<state> ??

GZgooner

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey, I see you linked to GC KEY on the same day which you sent photos i.e. Jan 28, i think it is taking a month to link PR card application in our account so wondering how did you link on same day of photo sent?
Hi actually when I linked it I realized my application was created the same day that I had copr. Apparently you can link it as soon as you have your copr

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Hello everyone,

I received my COPR Nov 19. I was asked to mail 2 photos to the Vancouver PR card processing center.
Can you join me to estimate the timelines to receive PR card after submitting the photos?

COPR Nov 19
Photos Submitted Nov 19
PR Card delivery ??

Thanks
did you finally get your card?

Narinder 2680

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Did you received your PR card ,actually my line also similar ,today I had made cal to cic and they were saying its in process but before 10 days they were said it’s in printing unit ,Any guys have experience how long we got card

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Did you received your PR card ,actually my line also similar ,today I had made cal to cic and they were saying its in process but before 10 days they were said it’s in printing unit ,Any guys have experience how long we got card
Hey, I sent photos on Feb 20, I think it may take another 3 to 4 weeks based on current trend for PR cards(Vancouver VO)

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
I sent it on 18th and was delivered on 19th. No update yet. GCKEY account says submitted and nothing else.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
I sent it on 18th and was delivered on 19th. No update yet. GCKEY account says submitted and nothing else.
I sent photos almost same as yours(Feb 20), how did you link your application to GC key? I tried multiple times with multiple options but it says application couldn't be found :(
The birth place in my passport is <city>,<state> so should i enter city only or same as it shows in passport <city>,<state> ??

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
I sent photos almost same as yours(Feb 20), how did you link your application to GC key? I tried multiple times with multiple options but it says application couldn't be found :(
Just enter exactly as it states in passport.