+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Greater Vancouver Area - PR Card processing after COPR - Non portal (submitting photos by mail)

BLACK SHIRT

Jan 21, 2021
I have a question about applying for PR card.
Do I need to send IMM5444(PR card application) along with Copr letter and photos?
I received direct Copr on Feb 11 and mailed a copy of Copr letter and 2 photos to Van office by following the instruction in the letter on next day, Feb 12th. but I didn't enclose Imm5444.
I believe you don’t need to . when you get COPR then an application for PR card gets automatically submitted . That’s my understanding

Reactions: Liliem

Narinder 2680

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Today I made a cal to cic and they are saying PR card application has been approved and in process of printing ,Any guys have idea how long we can get it .Vancouver office

BLACK SHIRT

Jan 21, 2021
Today I made a cal to cic and they are saying PR card application has been approved and in process of printing ,Any guys have idea how long we can get it .Vancouver office
They told me that last friday that My card is on printing. I sent my photos on 28 th Jan. Vancouver office.

weiweidounai

Nov 20, 2019
I send my photos on Feb 2nd, On Feb 5th, tracking infor said "Delivered to your concierge or building manager, Vancouver, BC" , then nothing updated.

Reactions: Visha2711

sandheep

Oct 29, 2017
Approx. 40 days from the date of delivery is current timeline based on others who got their cards in this thread

A1495

Nov 18, 2019
friends,

Any one in the Group with CEC inland + outland dependent?

As per latest update, everything is passed since jan 29 and then file is transferred to local office in Vancouver.

how long it will take for COPR, any idea?

sandheep

Oct 29, 2017
friends,

Any one in the Group with CEC inland + outland dependent?

As per latest update, everything is passed since jan 29 and then file is transferred to local office in Vancouver.

how long it will take for COPR, any idea?
Hey I'd suggest you to join CEC forum with your AOR. But what's your AoR anyways?

Sg10

Dec 5, 2020
Hii all I need your feedback about my PR cards ,Actually I want to go to my home country due to very urgent ,but my card in process ,Anybody have idea how long we can receive my card from Vancouver office.my time line
Copr 28 Jan ,photo sent 29 Jan , delivered 2 feb
Did you received your card?