+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone konw if using representative will delay the call?
It shouldn't, unless that representative is in an area that has a lot of people waiting but the same risk is run if you're doing it yourself. There were a lot of people that received calls that had representatives throughout the time they were calling, even very early on.

aoctr

Oct 10, 2020
Is anyone approved after biometrics? I’m Feb AOR and done biometrics in October tho, I haven’t got any updates so far. But my friend who applied in May and June already got copr right after biometrics... why still IRCC doesn’t work in proper sequence.....

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Is anyone approved after biometrics? I’m Feb AOR and done biometrics in October tho, I haven’t got any updates so far. But my friend who applied in May and June already got copr right after biometrics... why still IRCC doesn’t work in proper sequence.....
I received an email this morning saying there was an update on my application. I only read the first part of the line as I saw the email on my phone and got super excited. Turns out it was just my BOWP application that had been updated with biometrics and a letter saying they were valid for 10 years.
Other than that, still no update. I think I'll try and call immigration tomorrow to get an update since I called last in October.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hey all,

Just finally received the call from SC....apparently they called me a month ago and I missed the call but since I did not get voicemail activated until a week ago, I did not know it was them...not that it would've changed anything since you can't really call them back, but just so you know it might take close to a month for them to get back to your file if you miss their call.

AOR 9 Feb in Vancouver, FSW

Good luck everyone

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hey all,

Just finally received the call from SC....apparently they called me a month ago and I missed the call but since I did not get voicemail activated until a week ago, I did not know it was them...not that it would've changed anything since you can't really call them back, but just so you know it might take close to a month for them to get back to your file if you miss their call.

AOR 9 Feb in Vancouver, FSW

Good luck everyone
Some good news. How far is the appointment date and location

aoctr

Oct 10, 2020
I received an email this morning saying there was an update on my application. I only read the first part of the line as I saw the email on my phone and got super excited. Turns out it was just my BOWP application that had been updated with biometrics and a letter saying they were valid for 10 years.
Other than that, still no update. I think I'll try and call immigration tomorrow to get an update since I called last in October.
Ohhh.. even can you reach out with representative in IRCC? I’ve tried to call to IRCC several times but it didn’t allow me to talk to agent.. only auto recorded voice read my profile..... it’s so frustrating IRCC work without sequence based on AOR date :(