+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
Me too tried hundred times logging in but looks like there’s some issue. Dont loose the hope guys. Keep on trying. I was able to login but need to wait..

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi all,
I have a question to those who did biometrics recently in Canada.
How long does it take for biometrics to be updated on the online profile?

I did mine today in Vancouver, and just checked the profile which hasn't been updated
yet. The gentleman who helped me said that they send it right away.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much!

sfh29

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi all,

I did mine today in Vancouver, and just checked the profile which hasn't been updated

It was updated the same day for us.

Reactions: Magnolian

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi all,

Can confirm, mine was updated within about 3 hours but others on the forum have had it take a day.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
HI @nousername2020 I was just wondering how long it took for your biometrics to be reflected on your
online profile. Can you please let me know? I did mine today in vancouver, and it is still not updated as of now.
I appreciate your reply. Thanks!
Hi, I could see the biometrics on right hand side in my account as soon as i came back home 40 mins or so. but it was not reflecting complete till now bcoz officer has to approve it.

If your biometrics is attached to your profile than its ok.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi, I could see the biometrics on right hand side in my account as soon as i came back home 40 mins or so. but it was not reflecting complete till now bcoz officer has to approve it.

If your biometrics is attached to your profile than its ok.
Thanks so much for the quick reply. Where do you mean in the right hand side?
It has not reflected complete yet as of today? Is it correct? Sorry I am just trying to
understand you correctly.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks so much for the quick reply. Where do you mean in the right hand side?
It has not reflected complete yet as of today? Is it correct? Sorry I am just trying to
understand you correctly.
once you click on full application status . on top right corner there this biometric id number and dates of expiry etc. below in status you will see complete or we hv not recieved.

if you can see on top right corner in your cic account under full application status page than its ok

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
once you click on full application status . on top right corner there this biometric id number and dates of expiry etc. below in status you will see complete or we hv not recieved.

if you can see on top right corner in your cic account under full application status page than its ok
Hi Thanks again, I will re-check it soon.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi Thanks again, I will re-check it soon.
Hi again, I see the biometrics number and date on the top right corner. Thanks so much for your help. I wouldn't know without you telling
me to look for it, and would be still fretting over it now. Thanks again! :):)

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,

Mine took 6 weeks. After giving bio, I could see the bio number in my profile right away, but the biometric field still said “we haven’t received your biometrics..”. It was changed to completed after 6 weeks.

for most people, it’s updated right away after giving biometrics.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Did you get emai l about it when it was updated?
I checked my profile a little later the same day and the biometrics number and date given appeared in the top right hand corner as I think it looks like yours did.
Then I got an email about 10 days later for my BOWP saying it was complete and that it was processed. My PR is updated to complete but I never received an email about it, just checked online one day and there was an update.