Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi Can you please elaborate why you think FSW could be one of their criteria for delaying the call? I am FSW, so
I am just curious.

There was another applicant I met online through this forum thingy, who is exempt himself, but with inland dependent (his wife).
If I remember it correctly, his AOR was May and he was still waiting. It was about 2 wks ago. So, I think may be, possibly,
people with inland or outland dependent are not their priority. But, why? We all have absolute right to be treated fairly, and
they should know better especially in this frustrating and stressfull situation we are all put in.
No concrete proof. It's just a case of shooting in the dark for me cos it's looking like those that have not called have some sort of grouping. I wish IRCC can make this easier for us all

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I feel like we are all in Castle by Kafka (it is a book about a castle that is totally unreachable, but sends very confusing correspondences out).
Oh it is so so frustrating, Why don't they just keep the online appointment system open and available to all of us so
nobody slips through their dysfunctional system. It will help them to save resources and give everyone a fair chance.
They can limit the number and time of appointment from their end however way they like. I don't understand the way these
people organize their work! :(
@jasmin22 @ForUs2020 @omt26
I am sick and tired of waiting!

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
hi @Tanatos14 I remember you were waiting for SC call a few weeks back. Have you received the call yet?
Can you please let us know when you get a chance?
Still nothing unfortunately, with a AOR Feb 9th ...no words for how frustrating and discouraging this is. Especially because it seems people with AOR way past February got calls. Will keep posted you do too please.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
July AOR , still waiting biometrics call for dependent !!
Are you exempt and is it completed on the profile for you? May 16 AOR still waiting for bio call for dependant. I'm exempt, bio section showing completed Oct 13, $85 bio refunded for me Nov 16 but not refunded for dependant and still waiting for his call.

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Are you exempt and is it completed on the profile for you? May 16 AOR still waiting for bio call for dependant. I'm exempt, bio section showing completed Oct 13, $85 bio refunded for me Nov 16 but not refunded for dependant and still waiting for his call.
I and my other dependent have already given biometrics last year but we cant access profile as we applied thru consultant, one dependent never gave biometrics before but still waiting for call, no refund yet

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I and my other dependent have already given biometrics last year but we cant access profile as we applied thru consultant, one dependent never gave biometrics before but still waiting for call, no refund yet
We are in the same group then. I think exempt PA with non exempt dependant are not getting calls for the dependant. I met someone on June thread with same case. No call for inland dependent if PA is exempt. Seems IRCC just put our case aside. I wonder why

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
We are in the same group then. I think exempt PA with non exempt dependant are not getting calls for the dependant. I met someone on June thread with same case. No call for inland dependent if PA is exempt. Seems IRCC just put our case aside. I wonder why
Ya this is frustrating as AORs from October are done with their biometrics

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Thats not the case. I am exempt and my dependent got the call, and after submitting biometrics on 19 Oct my file said completed on 6 Nov. Definitely how they are prioritizing the files is questionable and there is no set rules. Hope all candidates waiting get call ASAP

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Thats not the case. I am exempt and my dependent got the call, and after submitting biometrics on 19 Oct my file said completed on 6 Nov. Definitely how they are prioritizing the files is questionable and there is no set rules. Hope all candidates waiting get call ASAP
Good to know. I hope we all get calls

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Still nothing unfortunately, with a AOR Feb 9th ...no words for how frustrating and discouraging this is. Especially because it seems people with AOR way past February got calls. Will keep posted you do too please.
I am sorry to hear this. I hope we will all get the call soon.