15-10-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
shad86 said:
Hi there,
As I told you I was gonna to tell you about my case, so here it is:

applied BOWP: May 7th
approval e-mail BOWP: June 11th
Valid through: 10/04/2014 (would it be october or april?)

applied CEC: January 17 2013

So I believe what I was thinking was wrong the time your bowp is valid is not related to the time of your CEC process. 'Cus if that was the case I should have get it around february or march at most.

Hope it helps!
Hi,

I am in the process of applying for Bridging open work permit online. My current work visa is closed and is going to expire in 10 Oct, 2013. I have a indefinite job offer with current employer and have already recieved AOR under Federal Skilled with arranged employment category.

When applying for bridging Should i select "Work permit with same employer" or "work permit with new employer"? What was your choice?

I am filling details of the current employer in the section of the form. I have also attached a letter which I got it signed by my current manager which clearly mentions that my application is for "bridging open work permit". I have also attached copy of the bulletin from CIC. Is the letter sufficient or will it confuse the visa officer as it is signed by my current employer?

Vasanth

shad86

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Well because I did it through my lawyer and i don't have employer for now, he put "work permit with new employer". I'm sure you need to attach a letter saying is for BOWP and also you AOR.

Although some other person could help you more on your inquiries.

canadacec2012

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vasanth said:
Hi,

I am in the process of applying for Bridging open work permit online. My current work visa is closed and is going to expire in 10 Oct, 2013. I have a indefinite job offer with current employer and have already recieved AOR under Federal Skilled with arranged employment category.

When applying for bridging Should i select "Work permit with same employer" or "work permit with new employer"? What was your choice?

I am filling details of the current employer in the section of the form. I have also attached a letter which I got it signed by my current manager which clearly mentions that my application is for "bridging open work permit". I have also attached copy of the bulletin from CIC. Is the letter sufficient or will it confuse the visa officer as it is signed by my current employer?

Vasanth
refer below link for more info on BOWP
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application-t147650.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application-t147650.0.html

vasanth

Sep 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP ottawa
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Hi,

Any one applied for bridging work permit in first half of June, please respond if you got any confirmation from the cic.

Thanks,
Vasanth