+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
“Just like everyone”! But when it comes to citizenship now we will treat you like a low class based on ur religion, home country, etc…

You are contradicting yourself!
I’m really not, I’m just being realistic. What’s funny is that you’re calling them racist and treating you like low class just because they haven’t finished processing your application while WITHIN processing times. Wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Refugeee

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
They erase/redact DF now. I can confirm. I received my second set of notes. Didn't have anything redacted/erased on the second page where it says E-Grant DF, but now DF is gone there's s22(1)(b) at the top.
I say this because I am really still not able to make myself believe IRCC is removing "DF" from notes, despite the # of "DF" got removed from many people notes is increasing recently
I was hoping it's removed because applicants moved to next stage of processing, trying to stay positive I hope I am correct
Thanks for confirming my concerns, now I "personally" can say IRCC is removing DF.
I can go further and say, there could be 2 DF categories : one removed means Drog Flag(Bad) + the one not removed it means Decision finalized (Good)

Reactions: citapplicant

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Thanks for confirming my concerns, now I "personally" can say IRCC is removing DF.
I can go further and say, there could be 2 DF categories : one removed means Drog Flag(Bad) + the one not removed it means Decision finalized (Good)
There is only one DF which is derogatory flag (bad) and some officers redact it and some don’t.

It doesn’t make sense to have 2 DF (good and bad). If that was the case, I’m pretty sure IRCC can come up with 2 different abbreviations.

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
There is only one DF which is derogatory flag (bad) and some officers redact it and some don’t.

It doesn’t make sense to have 2 DF (good and bad). If that was the case, I’m pretty sure IRCC can come up with 2 different abbreviations.
depends on the future we will see soon next guys coming here will proof it, if I saw some people with DF clearly without section 22 in their notes and go to Oath smoothly, then 100% 2 DFs :D because the real notes are hidden we never know until someone lucky with strong case with DF successfully goes to 2nd stage of Mandamus

• Haha
Reactions: rydeone

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
We can’t blame everything on racism. Getting the citizenship is a privilege not a right to start with.

So the fact that someone (lived in/ is from) a high-risk country obviously requires more in depth checks, etc hence more processing times.
What do you mean high-risk countries? I am from the best and most civilized country in the face of the Earth. The most dangerous countries are the European countries. Who ignited WW1 and 2, who killed millions in the holocaust? who killed millions of Muslims in their home countries in crusades? Who made ISIS to kill the Muslims in the middle east? I am from the country that named Kemt from its name they derived the word Chemistry, from the most peaceful civilization that taught the planet how to cultivate crops 12000 years ago, Art, Engineering and Mathematics. We had the biggest library that transferred the Philosophy, science, Medicine, Engineering, Art, etc. to the Greek who transferred it to the Romans. I am from Egypt. Listen man, we are speaking about civilization, justice and morals and you speak its a privilege as if there is no laws governs the citizenship process? If you see your self from a high risk country please don't generalize. What is happening with us is something smells bad reflect racism and discrimination running inside IRCC and Canada.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: unsure dream

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Here some Greek Philosophers studied in Egypt (there are more) thousands of years ago.
Plato studied in Egypt for 13 years.
Pythagoras studied Philosophy, Geometry and Medicine in Egypt for 22 years.
Thales, the first Greek philosopher studied in Egypt.
Hippocrates studied Medicine in Egypt for 7 years.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
What do you mean high-risk countries? I am from the best and most civilized country in the face of the Earth. The most dangerous countries are the European countries. Who ignited WW1 and 2, who killed millions in the holocaust? who killed millions of Muslims in their home countries in crusades? Who made ISIS to kill the Muslims in the middle east? I am from the country that named Kemt from its name they derived the word Chemistry, from the most peaceful civilization that taught the planet how to cultivate crops 12000 years ago, Art, Engineering and Mathematics. We had the biggest library that transferred the science Medicine, Engineering, Art, etc. to the Greek who transferred it to the Romans. I am from Egypt. Listen man, we are speaking about civilization, justice and morals and you speak its a privilege as if there is no laws governs the citizenship process? If you see your self from a high risk country please don't generalize. What is happening with us is something smells bad reflect racism and discrimination running inside IRCC and Canada.
I love Egypt. Great food and people.

I simply don’t think it’s racism. I would MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE get it, if your application exceeded the processing times but yall throwing the words racism and discrimination when your application is completely normal and WITHIN processing times. You can’t compare your application with others.

Each application is different, each office is different and each officer is different.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
So if processing times were 4 months, and your application is on its 3rd month without it being finalized then they’re racist?

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
I started the Mandamus process today by talking to a lawyer, if all good probably we will file it by the end of next month. I really don't have high expectations. I would be happy with any kind of movement, even if they put my file on hold so nothing big expected.

- The first option: is to set up a full case against IRCC by ordering notes and fighting them over it getting internal officer comments ( my GCMS is highly redacted including my own communication to them ) this option is complicated and complex
but it's going to reveal a lot of info and relief for me ,
This will likely take at least 7+ months and cost around $15,000 or more (my estm) I am very interested and prepared myself to do this financially and emotionally
Once I go with this option am planning to publish every thing I can from IRCC internal notes about my case for future people stuck here, publicly ( blogs, forums, media, news etc..) , I have nothing to loose (my father is dying slowly of Cancer stage 3) and and myself right now doing Cancer checks for months all kind of medical tests as my doctor have strong suspect, good news nothing confirmed yet ,
so what I can loose else !

- The second option: as recommended by the lawyer, is stage by stage. They believe that I might be lucky since everything has been green since last year. With the first letter,
I might be able to unstuck my application to next stage like many other cases had same issue,
this is faster and will allow me to see my father sooner < 2 months. I will go with this just for the hope of seeing my father sooner.

There are other options I am considering, noticed few folks from my local community suffer from similar strange delay , I am trying to get more folks from my local community has similar strange issue so we might walk in person to IRCC SCR offices and even to Ottawa Parliament to meet any MP can help us face to face, or try to get cover from News

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
I love Egypt. Great food and people.

I simply don’t think it’s racism. I would MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE get it, if your application exceeded the processing times but yall throwing the words racism and discrimination when your application is completely normal and WITHIN processing times. You can’t compare your application with others.

Each application is different, each office is different and each officer is different.
I agree for a limited extent. However listen to the Prime Minister please. He knows islamophobia and racism is real, but it seems some don't know.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I agree for a limited extent. However listen to the Prime Minister please. He knows islamophobia and racism is real, but it seems some don't know.

I never said islamophobia is not real. Racism is real, antisemitism is real etc.

That doesn’t mean we just go around and throw these words whenever we don’t like something/someone.

im still waiting for your answer to my question.

Reactions: RESCUE EAGLE

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
No its not. We are speaking about 14 or 15 months processing time and some people get their citizenship in 4 months while 90% of those who crossed 15 months (I am included) and complain over here, on Facebook or else where, carry Muslim names, Is this normal?

• Love

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
I just got My ATIP docs and it shows that my file in Scarborough Office -LPP Completed Dec 20th 2023.
Notes 1. Routine File Review
Label: Geneal
updated: 12-20-2023
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operation
Location: E GRANT DF? What is this and seems like so many people are stuck in this black hole.
Anyone in the similar situation who received the oath invite and what was the time period. So far i waiting for 3 months

Thank you
Welcome

Anyone in the similar situation who received the oath invite and what was the time period. So far i waiting for 3 months
Answer is yes there are few lucky folks passed through this stage I think within 3-5 months

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
I’m really not, I’m just being realistic. What’s funny is that you’re calling them racist and treating you like low class just because they haven’t finished processing your application while WITHIN processing times. Wow.
nothing funny, you don't know what is the social and economical cost others paid because of their life froze for years.

• Love