+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hey guys, just saw this. I was calling CIC non stop every day to get an update because as we ALL saw that applicants who applied from Sept 2023 and onwards were on the express train to Oath date meanwhile the rest of us were sitting around waiting.

I mentioned in other forums here that I contacted my local MP after all requirements were met and I was waiting for 4 or 5 weeks with ZERO update on the Oath. They helped in getting the oath date scheduled for me and yup I got that done and also applied for the Passport.

However - note this - I'm part of a group application and the second applicant had zero progress until literally March 5th this week the Physical presence was completed but everything else is still in progress!! Contacted local MP again and this case they can't do much we just have to wait.

I don't know what the hell is going on there and who they have hired to do these jobs when the AI is already vetting the online applications but fuck they need to get more ethical people behind those gov't jobs because people like us suffer waiting and we don't know what the codes mean. On that note - did call CIC and they said DF means Decision Finalized which lined up perfectly with all my requirements being met 2 days later.
Thanks for coming back and providing more information this is kind of you.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
PAPER FILE Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations #: XXXXXX (my app id)

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date: 2023/08/15
Assigned By: SXXXXXX
Assigned To: SXXXXX

SECONDARY OFFICE(S) SECONDARY OFFICE(S): 1
Created Date: 2004/08/12
Updated Date: 2018/07/10
Primary: Y
RC Code: RC - 3275 <------? not sure what this means
Office Name: GTA-CEN IRCC

SECONDARY OFFICE(S): 2
Created Date: 2004/08/12
Updated Date: 2021/06/14
Primary: N
RC Code: RC - 8090
Office Name: CPC Sydney
???
seems they use dummy dates
as far as I understand the number after RC refers to code of an IRCC office. for example 8090 is Sydney. I am not sure why your application have 2 secondary offices

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
my group number in IRCC and CBSA notes is the same
Amazing this is the first commonality we've identified between two applications stuck long time ( Grant DF applications + Grant PR locations )

we need more Grant DF people to confirm their groups once we are > 3 people with same group, we can do simple profiling and personalization we will 100% find out some interesting facts!

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Amazing this is the first commonality we've identified between two applications stuck long time ( Grant DF applications + Grant PR locations )

we need more Grant DF people to confirm their groups once we are > 3 people with same group, we can do simple profiling and personalization we will 100% find out some interesting facts!
Hi, I think I was not clear. I don't have the same group numbers as yours. in addition, there is no discrepancy in the group number in both CBSA and IRCC notes. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: hemeda2

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
[QUOTE="hemeda2,

---- posts -----
[/QUOTE]
My note#1
Text says in French : "‏attente d'une réponse d'un Partenaire‏"
Which means in English:"waiting for a response from a partner"
Thats all the note, and nothing more .
Office: Montreal Citizenship

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/grant-df-club.831045/post-10728255

This was my comment,

I'm DF since Oct/2023
I got everything (LPP) completed Feb20/2024
AND
Got Oath ceremony invitation February 27, scheduled in 10 days( online ceremony).

.you guys will go out of it and have ur citizenship.
I hope that my case should gives the hope to all fellas in the same DF boat!
Salam.

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
[QUOTE="hemeda2,

---- posts -----
My note#1

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/grant-df-club.831045/post-10728255

This was my comment,

I'm DF since Oct/2023
AND
Got Oath ceremony invitation February 27, scheduled in 10 days( online ceremony).

Salam.
[/QUOTE]
Congratulation. Thank you for sharing.

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
[QUOTE="hemeda2,

---- posts -----
My note#1

This was my comment,

I'm DF since Oct/2023
AND

Salam.
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!

Yes seems it's a matter of time!

amir13213

Mar 9, 2024
Hi everyone, I am Grant DF since October 2023, yesterday received my Atip note and location changed to Grant.
Application assignment:
Due date: 2023/10/19
Assigned by:CC12091
Assigned to:Tm26551

My timeline sofar:
Application sent: June 16th,2023
AOR > July 25th,2023
Fingerprint requested > Augest 15th
Test > Augest 18th
Test turned green> August 22th
RCMP Fingerprint appointment> Augest 25th
IRCC received Fingerprint results> September 12th
BG turned green> September 13th
Waiting for LPP....

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
My note#1

This was my comment,

I'm DF since Oct/2023
AND

Salam.
Congratulations!

Yes seems it's a matter of time!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
Yes it's just matter of time.
Stay tuned, your time will come for sure.

Reactions: hemeda2

blessedsoul2023

Sep 6, 2023
Some updates:

my MPs response from Jan looks correct that investigation was completed in January.
Actual officer did some updates on the file and assigned the case to a L1 officer which is really strange why a senior officer will assign case to a lower officer.
3 days later case has a redacted note from IRCC hq same people who started investigation.
File is still on hold
MP is also very pissed but says nothing can be done except waiting.
File location is still same egrant looks like df is redacted.
My groups are different between ircc notes and cbsa notes.
Also unlike previous 2 times this time cbsa is not sending me atip even after 40 days which signals something is up

Reactions: mehranjadoon

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Some updates:

my MPs response from Jan looks correct that investigation was completed in January.
Actual officer did some updates on the file and assigned the case to a L1 officer which is really strange why a senior officer will assign case to a lower officer.
3 days later case has a redacted note from IRCC hq same people who started investigation.
File is still on hold
MP is also very pissed but says nothing can be done except waiting.
Also unlike previous 2 times this time cbsa is not sending me atip even after 40 days which signals something is up
Thanks for the update!

do they start by 1#(CIC) and 2#(CBSA) ?

if you really want to the note, you can complain to the complain email address that CBSA attached to your ATIP response ( they 99% will do nothing!) but there is 1% chance this request will go to different person that would follow up with them.
if no response, also you can tell them you will file complain to https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/make-complaint-online
and Fed court, while this strong move but I expect it to make them release note

your previous post
blessedsoul2023 said:
My triage is A6 (which is true I made 3 visits in 5 years to home country to take care of my ailing father)
I hope you're not protected person.

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
I read somewhere when it's only egrant/s it might mean (PE) : Pending Eligibility , Pending Clearance , Pending Docs.

I say this because I am really still not able to make myself believe IRCC is removing "DF" from notes, despite the # of "DF" got removed from many people notes is increasing recently
I was hoping it's removed because applicants moved to next stage of processing, trying to stay positive I hope I am correct

blessedsoul2023

Sep 6, 2023
I am not a refugee. Yes groups are like that.
Location was egrant under review then the last two times it is egrant only. Interestingly cbsa notes it is consistent egrant cmb rau. But i have not gotten the latest cbsa notes yet.
I was approved and then put on suspended investigation so I dont think eligibility or clearance is pending