+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
For the fact that you couldn't even show me one person from the many people you claimed got Oath invite shows there was nobody.
E- Grant DF is a new thing in all this citizenship process and nobody not even the IRCC phone agents seems to know what is exactly the meaning of the DF
The positive thing is no is DF got invited for interview, whoever got update it was LPP completed.

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
My LPP was completed in June 2023. Current status is Grant DF. Do not think a great stage to be in.

Last edited:
Reactions: hemeda2

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
The positive thing is no is DF got invited for interview, whoever got update it was LPP completed.
On this point, I agreed with you that non also have been invited for interview. some E-grant DF files have had LPP completed, other have had LP completed but prohibition pending and I think all have completed Citizenship test and Background. The main problem is non have been invited for Oath, check very well some DF guy have LPP completed in May 2023, June, 2023, July, 2023 etc etc.
My humble self got LPP completed in October 2023. We are all E-Grant DF Squad.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
On this point, I agreed with you that non also have been invited for interview. some E-grant DF files have had LPP completed, other have had LP completed but prohibition pending and I think all have completed Citizenship test and Background. The main problem is non have been invited for Oath, check very well some DF guy have LPP completed in May 2023, June, 2023, July, 2023 etc etc.
@adbcca was on DF and got invited for oath.

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
I did an interview with official Aug03/2023,
My status changed October 6,2023 to E - Grant - DF.
Lpp in process since July,2023
Well, that’s after the interview, but before that your location probably was E-grant interview ready

Reactions: RESCUE EAGLE

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Can you please write ur application filed date.
I'm hoping that we should see movement in it by the 12 months cycle. ( I notice ircc push the process when the file is 12 months , I'm not sure if we the Df will experience speed up of process by completing 12 months as well , I hope so though)

- My application filled:
March 15, 2023.

Reactions: Ryan4

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I'm hoping that we should see movement in it by the 12 months cycle. ( I notice ircc push the process when the file is 12 months , I'm not sure if we the Df will experience speed up of process by completing 12 months as well , I hope so though)

- My application filled:
March 15, 2023.
June 2023

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021

- My application filled:
March 15, 2023.
March 29, 2023

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
For the fact that you couldn't even show me one person from the many people you claimed got Oath invite shows there was nobody.
E- Grant DF is a new thing in all this citizenship process and nobody not even the IRCC phone agents seems to know what is exactly the meaning of the DF
Here is one person @Hansanta got oath invitation after E- Grant DF.
Link shows Hansanta E-Grant DF
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-citizenship-applications.796192/post-10683644

Link shows Hansanta took oath on Jan 29 2024
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mississauga-citizenship-applicants.531094/post-10739387

As all applicant who were assigned oath date then got cancelled due to administrative error and there Location changed to E Grant Ceremony DF, It seems an auditing to screen all application to find those with administrative errors to fix the administrative errors before proceeding with the review process assigned E Grant DF. If I am correct DF is a section/department to fix the administrative errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: hemeda2

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Here is one person @Hansanta got oath invitation after E- Grant DF.
Link shows Hansanta E-Grant DF
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-citizenship-applications.796192/post-10683644

Link shows Hansanta took oath on Jan 29 2024
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mississauga-citizenship-applicants.531094/post-10739387

As all applicant who were assigned oath date then got cancelled due to administrative error and there Location changed to E Grant Ceremony DF, It seems an auditing to screen all application to find those with administrative errors to fix the administrative errors before proceeding with the review process assigned E Grant DF. If I am correct DF is a section/department to fix the administrative errors.
Most likely this is what's going on,
As my last notice says: waiting for partner reponse ( since October)
They said ,it's done from ircc side ,however still waiting for that partner, no any details about this partner !

Last edited: