+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
So last month I received my gcms note in french and my location was e-octroi IP. This month I received them again, in English this time, nothing change and my location is E-grant DF. So this DF in English stand for some IP in french. And I don't think it's decision finalize.
If you speak French of course, what do you think IP stands for in French. please?

Last edited:

dubbyv

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
If you speak French of course, what do you think IP stands for in French. please?
péjoratif
[peʒɔʀatif ]
Word forms: péjoratif, péjorative
ADJECTIVE
pejorativederogatory

If F is flag in DF it is being used as "indicator", not a literal flag

Could be
indicatrice péjoratif = derogatory indicator

I don't mean to offend anyone, just trying to make sense of it, I was just googling, so please be kind :)

Reactions: RESCUE EAGLE

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
péjoratif
[peʒɔʀatif ]
Word forms: péjoratif, péjorative
ADJECTIVE
pejorativederogatory

If F is flag in DF it is being used as "indicator", not a literal flag

Could be
indicatrice péjoratif = derogatory indicator

I don't mean to offend anyone, just trying to make sense of it, I was just googling, so please be kind :)
Or may be, DF & IP are

In English DF DataFrame

In French IP Indexées Pandas

DataFrame/Indexées Pandas is an electronic version of documents.

Also ChatGP provides the following answer to what is E-grant DF

E-Grant DF stands for "Electronic Grant Document (DF Format)" in the context of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) citizenship. It refers to the electronic version of the grant document that is issued to an individual after their application for Canadian citizenship is approved. Instead of receiving a physical copy, applicants receive the grant document electronically in a specific format called DF. This electronic document serves as proof of Canadian citizenship.
THIS IS AI GENERATED ANSWER TO WHAT E-GRANT DF MEANS AS IT RELATE TO IRCC CITIZENSHIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tamiou

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Or may be, DF & IP are

In English DF DataFrame

I think applicants who were asked to submit additional documents get this status (DF = IP) at one point during the progress of their application.

Its a fast digital system for filing documents. Can who has this DF or IP verify/confirm they were asked to submit additional documents or were asked to submit FP
I’m DF and was never asked to submit any additional documents

Reactions: uy-scuti

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Or may be, DF & IP are

In English DF DataFrame

DataFrame/Indexées Pandas is an electronic version of documents.

Also ChatGP provides the following answer to what is E-grant DF

E-Grant DF stands for "Electronic Grant Document (DF Format)" in the context of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) citizenship. It refers to the electronic version of the grant document that is issued to an individual after their application for Canadian citizenship is approved. Instead of receiving a physical copy, applicants receive the grant document electronically in a specific format called DF. This electronic document serves as proof of Canadian citizenship.
THIS IS AI GENERATED ANSWER TO WHAT E-GRANT DF MEANS AS IT RELATE TO IRCC CITIZENSHIP.
Can be. But in french it's Pandas indexées (PI)not indexées pandas(IP)

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
There is not one person who has his/her file in Location: E-Grant DF since August, 2023 that has been invited for the Oath Ceremony. Therefore if you see E-Grant DF on your GCMS note you are in for a long wait. E-GRANT DF IS A BAD THING.

Reactions: Refugeee

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
There is not one person who has his/her file in Location: E-Grant DF since August, 2023 that has been invited for the Oath Ceremony. Therefore if you see E-Grant DF on your GCMS note you are in for a long wait. E-GRANT DF IS A BAD THING.
Not true, I remember adbcca, his location was E Grant DF then he got his LPP completed.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Go and search in this group also on facebook
For the fact that you couldn't even show me one person from the many people you claimed got Oath invite shows there was nobody.
E- Grant DF is a new thing in all this citizenship process and nobody not even the IRCC phone agents seems to know what is exactly the meaning of the DF