Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
coolvanillasky said:
Hi lloydnina, hearty congratulations kabayan!! Just you inspire a lot! I have been actively participating to different forums to gain more knowledge, facts as well,moreover to help me decide in which country to settle in. I'm keen to apply for FSW this coming July 1, unsure though if NOC 1122 still will exist. Just recently, to my big surprise, Australia announced that my job along with hubby's is categorized as in demand. Now I am left to thinking which is better off. God willing, we will be moving to live and work in either country where He has planned for us. As I read your happy story, I believe you are currently in Australia and I was really glad to know that you have been doing very good in your job there. Looking at a wider perspective, I agree with you having said that money is not everything but the love and ties that we have for our families is incomparable to anything else in the world. We can never fully grasp the awesome reality of our values being Filipinos. Your Canada dream is no longer a dream and yet unfolds. All the very best. God bless...:)
Thanks mate. Its good that you have both the opportunity in Canada and Australia. For me, they are both great country. But what i would consider is where u would be able to practice ur profession...its not usual for Canadian PR not to work in their fields without Canadian experience. But just listen to ur heart my friend and follow it. let me know if i can help.thanks

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
lloydnina said:
Hi Guyz,

Got the Visa Today! Thanks for all ur help...Mixed emotion really as i know its gonna be another rough road ahead but happy as atleast i have a chance to experience it. I have lived in New Zealand for 4 yrs as a Permanent Resident and now working here in Australia as a Registered Nurse. Life in New Zealand is good and simple- not much pressure in life i would say. Here in Australia, life is a bit challenging...if you want money- work for it! New Zealand and Australia are nice to live in, but one thing missing from us is family so we aimed Canada.

I am telling you, its not about money that will satisfy you when you live outside your home country...but something deeper than that. For us, its our family. I have a very stable job here in Australia as a nurse, as a matter of fact, i don't expect to earn as much as i am earning now here in Aus in Canada. But, still..Family comes first.

Life is really challenging. New country, new system, new work...it will be a rough road ahead mate! but its ok, as long as i have the chance to prove it to myself that i can do it...

Canada is not heaven. In Canada, you still need to work bro...you need to earn your spot from bottom to the top.

I hope all will be well for us in the future! again thank you guyz and keep the fire burning!

lloyd

T
Many many congratulation dear

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats lloydnina,

All your concerns will be adequately addressed immediately with your experience so far. Wishing your a much more rewarding life in Canada that will be incomparable to New Zealand or Australia.

Hoping and praying to be like you in no time.

Cheers
Olabisi

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lloydnina said:
Hi Guyz,

Got the Visa Today! Thanks for all ur help...Mixed emotion really as i know its gonna be another rough road ahead but happy as atleast i have a chance to experience it. I have lived in New Zealand for 4 yrs as a Permanent Resident and now working here in Australia as a Registered Nurse. Life in New Zealand is good and simple- not much pressure in life i would say. Here in Australia, life is a bit challenging...if you want money- work for it! New Zealand and Australia are nice to live in, but one thing missing from us is family so we aimed Canada.

I am telling you, its not about money that will satisfy you when you live outside your home country...but something deeper than that. For us, its our family. I have a very stable job here in Australia as a nurse, as a matter of fact, i don't expect to earn as much as i am earning now here in Aus in Canada. But, still..Family comes first.

Life is really challenging. New country, new system, new work...it will be a rough road ahead mate! but its ok, as long as i have the chance to prove it to myself that i can do it...

Canada is not heaven. In Canada, you still need to work bro...you need to earn your spot from bottom to the top.

I hope all will be well for us in the future! again thank you guyz and keep the fire burning!

lloyd

T

Congrats Bro.