+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got visa rejection under SPP category, IELTS 7.0 band

Dec 31, 2013
got visa rejection under SPP category, what next now?

i got visa rejection under SPP category for the jan 2013 intake in centennial college for biotechnology advance course. I got IELTS 7.0 band(R.8,L.7.5,S.6.5,W.6.5).
the visa refusal letter is stating that numerous objections under satisfaction category like length of proposed stay in canada,purpose of visit, limited employment prospects in your country of residence, your current employment situation, your personal assets and financial status nd in others they wrote that i was failed to demonstrate that i have establish-ed to a degree that will compel your return and your high school & university marks do not lead me to believe you will be a successful student in canada, therfore you do not comply with R179.
my profile is.
10th 59.6%
10+2 66% non-medical background.
B.S(Hons.) in Biophysics with 57% in 2012.
and pursuing my masters in same from panjab university.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If that is your grade average, that is low. Over here it seems general rule is 60% as a pass.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If that is your grade average, that is low
And everything else is wrong too.
Advance course (one?) DURING pursuing MASTERS in homeland university? What is the purpose of taking that ONE course? Also they are talking about you having NO significant ties with your homeland.
What did you expect from VO?

HarjinderSinghBrar

Oct 31, 2013
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
gurdeepbenipal said:
got visa rejection under SPP category, what next now?

i got visa rejection under SPP category for the jan 2013 intake in centennial college for biotechnology advance course. I got IELTS 7.0 band(R.8,L.7.5,S.6.5,W.6.5).
the visa refusal letter is stating that numerous objections under satisfaction category like length of proposed stay in canada,purpose of visit, limited employment prospects in your country of residence, your current employment situation, your personal assets and financial status nd in others they wrote that i was failed to demonstrate that i have establish-ed to a degree that will compel your return and your high school & university marks do not lead me to believe you will be a successful student in canada, therfore you do not comply with R179.
my profile is.
10th 59.6%
10+2 66% non-medical background.
B.S(Hons.) in Biophysics with 57% in 2012.
and pursuing my masters in same from panjab university.
same reasons for my rejection ...

BaqarNaqvi

May 28, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the topic i have got ielt 6.5
have got 78 in matric
66 in inter part 1 and
all over 54 in second year.
because i fell ill
but i have many certificates showing that i am hard working student from my school
Will i be getting problems, i will try to tell then via SOP

Dec 31, 2013
sorry,.....people but u dont understand....the minimum requirement of academics is 50% under SPP visa so i think my academics credentials are above from that requirement...