+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Visa Approved Today After One Rejection.

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Sorry for a noob question, but the SOP we submit is along with Study permit application to CIC ?
or do the VISA officers look at the SOP we submit to university. I am asking as i am applying for MBA and it has many things besides a standard SOP as part of application.

TEMU

Aug 20, 2016
deeparsh said:
There were two reasons:
1. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2. You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

First reason is covered by an appropriate course and second is covered by GIC. However this time it was an impressive SOP who did a major job.
qualification on what? previous studies?

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
deeparsh said:
There were two reasons:
1. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

2. You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

First reason is covered by an appropriate course and second is covered by GIC. However this time it was an impressive SOP who did a major job.
Deepak kindly share how you responded to these issue that convinced visa officer the next time. I got rejected for no travel history but consultant say underlying problem may b the course that i opted that is postgraduate advanced diploma after my mphil from pakistan

Barada99

Jan 21, 2018
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
27-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
16-05-2018
Hi everyone,

I want to share my profile with all of you, I hope it will help someone to clear his/her doubts. I had a rejection of Canadian Study Permit back in 2010. After that I did my B.Sc. Multimedia & Animation and started my job as a Graphic/Web Designer/Illustrator Artist and I am working till date. Again I applied for Study permit few days back and got my visa approved this time.

My Timeline

Applied on 21st July
VFS Delhi (However I am from Punjab)
Status Updated on 4th August (Passport Dispatched)
Collect my passport today from VFS office
Paper Base Application (General Category/Non- SPP)

One thing I would like to share is that I did not receive any email/sms about passport dispatch. But after one day of dispatch, today I got an approval email. So please don't worry if you do not get any email/sms, mostly they will send you an approval email one day after passport dispatch.

if you have any question ask me I will make you clear.
All the very best to you guys. Be positive. Have faith in God.
I have obtained the admission (PhD) letter from University of Saskatchewan, Canada without any English Language Test score along with student ID issued by the same university. The waiving of English language test also has been mentioned in the Admission letter.
As per the document checklist, this type of test is recommended during Visa application but I don't have any such type of test score.
I would like to inform you that I am Veterinarian and My entire (Post Secondary Education) Bachelors and Masters degree were taught in English and one course was Applied English and Scientific Writing during my Masters Degree Programme.
And I have been also selected in ICAR-International Fellowship given by the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India to pursue the above study.
Can I apply for Study Permit to Canada without any English Language Test
score as my all post-secondary education was in English medium?

Kindly Suggest me.
Thank You,

Gurisandhu22

Jan 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I want to share my profile with all of you, I hope it will help someone to clear his/her doubts. I had a rejection of Canadian Study Permit back in 2010. After that I did my B.Sc. Multimedia & Animation and started my job as a Graphic/Web Designer/Illustrator Artist and I am working till date. Again I applied for Study permit few days back and got my visa approved this time.

My Timeline

Applied on 21st July

One thing I would like to share is that I did not receive any email/sms about passport dispatch. But after one day of dispatch, today I got an approval email. So please don't worry if you do not get any email/sms, mostly they will send you an approval email one day after passport dispatch.

All the very best to you guys. Be positive. Have faith in God.[/QUO
I got visa but i did not get approval email .till now its about 7 days

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Congratulations, hope the same for me and for all.

I have an conditional admission letter of acceptance from DLI, will it work? Or I should take the IELTS with the required score, how ever, I have already achieved 5.5 overall, and have another IELTS exam on 3rd Feb, do you know any ESL program in Canadian DLI lasts only for one month, just to increase my level little bit from 5.5 or 6 to 6.5 and above?

Inchallah I will overtake 6.5 barrier in my next IELTS test on 3rd Feb.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

Hi everyone,

My Timeline

Applied on 21st July

All.

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019
There were two reasons:

i got rejection...can i get your number for further discuss...please

Agnya14

Sep 27, 2019
i got rejection...can i get your number for further discuss...please
I also got refusal today based on one reason that
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of visit.

Kikastudy

Sep 10, 2020
Hi everyone here, I have applied for second time and got rejected from Singapore office because(Temporary residence in the country of residence), I dont have study permit or work permit in the country I am applying from, I am outside of my country becuase there is no visa application Center in my country and all students from my country apply from outside but I found out that most are students so go the sticker on the passport that they have study permit and some are workers. Second reason, that they think I dont have money though I paid full one year fees to the university. And 10,000 dolllar in my bank account.

What do you advise me to do?

I already gave up applying to Canada because the lawyer said it depends on the officer mood not on my application as there is no law if the officer in Singapore has a mood.

1) Shall I apply again from a country nearby my country by papers and go away from Singapore?
2) I want to put this 10,000 Dollar in a bank in Canada (like Indian students can do), so that they dont doubt that this 10,000 dollar is not mine., any solution where to put this 10,0000 dollar to make them believe I will use it, is there any chance to pay it for the university to offer me accomodation and meals for one year, does that make sense? So I will apply without bank statement.

Anyone can advise here, if you have an experience?

Kikastudy

Sep 10, 2020
Hi everone, have my second rejection because (temporary residence in the country of residence) and funds, I am a visitor here and I applied from outside my country becuse there is no visa application center in my country, most students in my country apply from outside as well but from nearby countries and due to the virus I couldn't travel anywhere, so the application went to Singapore office.

1) I paid full one year fees for the university and 10,000 Dollar in my bank account but money was still a reason??!!! Is there any solution to put this money in the university or in a bank in Canada( like Indian students can do)? I have asked a bank in Canada, they said "it is only For Indian students" any solution guys where to put this 10,000 dollar so that they don't feel doubt the money is not mine.

Note: the lawyer said the officers have mood as well, and not just about my application, if they have bad mood, whatever money I have, they will not like it. So there is no law in Canada immigration, mostly depends on the mood. Is that true?

I have soooo many lands, houses , etc in my country and future employment as well. Which was ignored and the officer wrote "she has no assets". !!! .... Are you kidding me?

Anyone can advise if it is a good idea to apply to Canada again? Or that's enough?
I already gave up applying to Canada since they wrote unreasonable things.

Anyone knows someone was rejected twice?

Any advise what to do . From your experience if only your advise could help me, please reply. .

Kikastudy

Sep 10, 2020
I have a question, what is the area of study can be applied to study in Canada other than engineering? My last studied was in Technology management, will that be okay to study area in business?

Anyone knows a student who got a student visa applying for a business course?

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I have a question, what is the area of study can be applied to study in Canada other than engineering? My last studied was in Technology management, will that be okay to study area in business?

Anyone knows a student who got a student visa applying for a business course?
hi kika.

share your full profile and timelines for better advise. i.e university , course etc . i can also recommend to you an education counselor within canada who will not charge you anything to help you get into a good school and process the study permit . the schools already pay them for bringing international students. are you currently in canada . would be wise to visit their office face to face

Kikastudy

Sep 10, 2020
hi kika.

share your full profile and timelines for better advise. i.e university , course etc . i can also recommend to you an education counselor within canada who will not charge you anything to help you get into a good school and process the study permit . the schools already pay them for bringing international students. are you currently in canada . would be wise to visit their office face to face
Hii Faith,

I am outside Canada, "visitor status" here in the current country.
There is no visa application center in my country.

Profile: IELTS 6
Previous study: Master in Technology Management

Future study: Master of Administrative Science - Global Leadership and Administration
University: Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver, Canada

I hope you read my whole story with the above details regarding what happened? if there is any advise to travel outside of the current country or that's okay? Or any solution you advise in the meantime.

I am open for new suggestions.

b0hemian721

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Montreal
Category........
STUDY
Hi everyone,

My Timeline

Applied on 21st July

Did u get ur passport back ?? Congratulations ! :)