+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got TRV for study visa without medical (India )

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
she did both medical and biometrics together as she had to travel out of state to do it, so she both in one one trip
The issue is to do a medical after submission you need a special letter did she receive this letter from IRCC?
She might have done an upfront medical which is required to be submitted with the application.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
The issue is to do a medical after submission you need a special letter did she receive this letter from IRCC?
She might have done an upfront medical which is required to be submitted with the application.
she received letter for biometrics but not for medical but since it necessary she did both things together. medical letter which was provided to her says its upfront medical. but again it should have been updated in system.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for elaborating!

To be on the safer side, raise a CSE explaining what happened. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
It could update (on the online account) later but you don't wanna wait as CSE itself takes 7 - 30 days to get you a reply.
I called CIC today and they said they don't have access to her file also I asked about web form ans she gave same reason as the file is being processed in India they don't have access to it.
told me to call VFS office where my cousin file is been processed

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I called CIC today and they said they don't have access to her file also I asked about web form ans she gave same reason as the file is being processed in India they don't have access to it.
told me to call VFS office where my cousin file is been processed
Yeah, there is no point calling them for files processed outside Canada.

If you create a CSE via webform, you will be asked for the country of application, with the city name against it (India - Chandigarh, India - New Delhi etc.). By doing so, your query will be directed to the exact IRCC office.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
she received letter for biometrics but not for medical but since it necessary she did both things together. medical letter which was provided to her says its upfront medical. but again it should have been updated in system.
Not sure if upfront medicals get updated in system, remember an upfront medical is done before you even exist in the system normally. I guess if they say they did update the system then it should be ok, definitely send the webform with the medical & explanation.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, there is no point calling them for files processed outside Canada.

If you create a CSE via webform, you will be asked for the country of application, with the city name against it (India - Chandigarh, India - New Delhi etc.). By doing so, your query will be directed to the exact IRCC office.
Not sure if upfront medicals get updated in system, remember an upfront medical is done before you even exist in the system normally. I guess if they say they did update the system then it should be ok, definitely send the webform with the medical & explanation.
Ty.Will send a webform with details