+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got TRV for study visa without medical (India )

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi
Got TRV without medical for study visa also passport is been stamped, but was little concerned about medical as this the important part for study visa, has this happened to any one else ?

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi
Got TRV without medical for study visa also passport is been stamped, but was little concerned about medical as this the important part for study visa, has this happened to any one else ?

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details
Check this;

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents/country-requirements.html

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
sorry but I think you didn't read my post properly, medical is must for Indian student as IRCC site without medical visa is already been approved
Not if there was one given within last 12 months. Was this the only application for the applicant in the last 12 months?
Also, were the biometrics requested?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I am sorry, it's not very clear.

Did the applicant get a medical done(upfront, may be) but it's not updated on the online account?
or
Was the applicant never got the medical done at all but was approved without it?

I did In post title

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
I am sorry, it's not very clear.

Did the applicant get a medical done(upfront, may be) but it's not updated on the online account?
or
Was the applicant never got the medical done at all but was approved without it?
I applied study visa for my cousin
non sds category, she was not able to do medical upfront as she had to travel out of state to do medical ( so she did medical later along with bio-metrics).
also my original post says "Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results" I didn't get any email to submit medical. but later got email saying visa approved and her passport already been stamped.
now only concern is will she get any problem when she arrive here bcoz of no medical?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
non sds category, she was not able to do medical upfront as she had to travel out of state to do medical ( so she did medical later along with bio-metrics).
also my original post says "Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results" I didn't get any email to submit medical. but later got email saying visa approved and her passport already been stamped.
now only concern is will she get any problem when she arrive here bcoz of no medical?
Hi there,

There will be no problem as you mentioned your cousin did medical. So what happened exactly in your case that the moment your cousin did medicals the medical institute had sent the results of the medical directly to IRCC.(usually it takes 14 to 30 days to get updated on IRCC system) The only thing which went strange is you didn't get the request for medicals or medicals passed status.

I would say keep the medical sheet along with all other relevant documents when arriving to CANADA.

There should not be any problem.

Thanks and regards,

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thanks for elaborating!

To be on the safer side, raise a CSE explaining what happened. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
It could update (on the online account) later but you don't wanna wait as CSE itself takes 7 - 30 days to get you a reply.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi there,

There will be no problem as you mentioned your cousin did medical. So what happened exactly in your case that the moment your cousin did medicals the medical institute had sent the results of the medical directly to IRCC.(usually it takes 14 to 30 days to get updated on IRCC system) The only thing which went strange is you didn't get the request for medicals or medicals passed status.

I would say keep the medical sheet along with all other relevant documents when arriving to CANADA.

There should not be any problem.

Thanks and regards,
thanks so much, I was also thinking same but was not sure .have forwarded her all the details required so she can carry them along while she is traveling to Canada.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
But how did she do medical without the request to do so? Clinic submits medical based on the request letter, how did they submit it? I think you should ask the clinic if the medical was submitted.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
But how did she do medical without the request to do so? Clinic submits medical based on the request letter, how did they submit it? I think you should ask the clinic if the medical was submitted.
she did both medical and biometrics together as she had to travel out of state to do it, so she both in one one trip

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
do you think there might be problem as they said medical is not required in the "case".
It might change to "pass" in course of time, nobody knows. They may have received it and passed it but same didn't reflect online. Nobody can say that.

But if I were you and with all the experience I have so far with IRCC, I would submit the CSE and have something documented, just in case!

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
It might change to "pass" in course of time, nobody knows. They may have received it and passed it but same didn't reflect online. Nobody can say that.

But if I were you and with all the experience I have so far with IRCC, I would submit the CSE and have something documented, just in case!
thanks will do it don't want to take risk