+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Student Visa Rejection from Pakistan kindly help

student56

Sep 10, 2015
:'( :'( :'( :'(
I got visa refusal. The reasons are
visa officer is not satisfied that do not have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, to pay the tution fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
2) you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including
travel history
family ties in canada and in country of residence
purpose of visit

I paid half year fee

I showed bank statement of my father it was around (CAD$ 38,138/-) . Property in pakistan on name of my father. Busniess income, rental income with rent agreements. All the other documents requried. All the documents were attested. i did not expeted refusal :'( :'( :'( :(

Help me what should i do next please

rajwinder58

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
It can depend on various factors like

Profile?
Program and institute u applied?
How old the funds that u showed?
And have u ever got any previous refusal from any country?

Please mention these things.. Then only u will get help from our side

student56

Sep 10, 2015
i applied for international college of manitoba
4 months old
no this was the first i applied for any country

student56

Sep 10, 2015
nwolisaemmanuel said:
Tell us your profile and the documents you submitted
i submited bank statement of 3 months
tax certificates
property documents
to show rental income rent agrements
busniess profiles
charcter certificate
educational documents original and attested copies
affidavit of father
passport etc

rajwinder58

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
I think fund should not be the problem with your profile.. Neither the travel history

What was ur profile .. History of study and proposed program

student56

Sep 10, 2015
O leves done in 2013
then FSC engineering done in 2015
with overall 63%

proporsed program was uttp 1 sciences

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Could be fact that funds are in your fathers name and rental income is not necessarily a guaranteed income whichever country plus property ownership is not really available funds unless sold.. Annual fees as you probably know can be as much as 18k CAD plus living expenses so could be up to 30k CAD each year to be funded and you can only supplement this with 20 hours work a week under a study visa. Only CIC will know the actual reasons but a study visa is a big financial investment that they have to be sure an applicant can afford.

rajwinder58

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
What about ur siblings??? No of children of ur father also be npact.

Example: if u are the only child then funds that u showed are more than enough.
And if u have any sibling then they also consider the expenditure on them that ur father have to do in the near future

I hope u will get what I am trying to say

student56

Sep 10, 2015
rajwinder58 said:
What about ur siblings??? No of children of ur father also be npact.

Example: if u are the only child then funds that u showed are more than enough.
And if u have any sibling then they also consider the expenditure on them that ur father have to do in the near future

I hope u will get what I am trying to say
yes i have two younger brothers. I got what u said

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student56 said:
:'( :'( :'( :'(
I got visa refusal. The reasons are
visa officer is not satisfied that do not have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in canada, to pay the tution fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
2) you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including
travel history
family ties in canada and in country of residence
purpose of visit

I paid half year fee

I showed bank statement of my father it was around (CAD$ 38,138/-) . Property in pakistan on name of my father. Busniess income, rental income with rent agreements. All the other documents requried. All the documents were attested. i did not expeted refusal :'( :'( :'( :(

Help me what should i do next please
i think visa officer's refusal points are valid,,,, college guys are mostly rejected ,,, try again with bachelors degree program to any good university with 7.0 bands in ielts and tution fees + $10,000 funds available in your name,,, do not provide father's docs,,, documents are attested, so what? stamp paper of pakistan is useless in canada,,, you are not only dependent of your father,,,, your other family members are also his dependent,,, so do not get sponsorship from him,,, rely on your bank staement,,,,

loo1201

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
01-05-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2021
aman666 said:
i think visa officer's refusal points are valid,,,, college guys are mostly rejected ,,, try again with bachelors degree program to any good university with 7.0 bands in ielts and tution fees + $10,000 funds available in your name,,, do not provide father's docs,,, documents are attested, so what? stamp paper of pakistan is useless in canada,,, you are not only dependent of your father,,,, your other family members are also his dependent,,, so do not get sponsorship from him,,, rely on your bank staement,,,,
Are you saying that they give more refusal for people that apply to colleges? I am trying to apply for a college (from switzerland) cause i cant apply for university since i do not have any diplomas from post secondary school