+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got SINP 600 points

Muinat

Aug 9, 2020
Hello fam!
I woke up to the best news today!SINP nominated me! Super excited and I pray others get to experience this joy soon too. Please I have a question on what next... how do I apply the points to my EE profile? Or how long will it take to show on my profile please? Kindly enlighten me. This forum has really helped me! Please let finish what we started together. Thanks!

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You need to give Saskatchewan your Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code. Then they'll send your nomination to IRCC and you'll get a message in your Express Entry account asking you to accept it.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hello fam!
I woke up to the best news today!SINP nominated me! Super excited and I pray others get to experience this joy soon too. Please I have a question on what next... how do I apply the points to my EE profile? Or how long will it take to show on my profile please? Kindly enlighten me. This forum has really helped me! Please let finish what we started together. Thanks!
Congratulations !!!

Can you pls share your time line ??

Muinat

Aug 9, 2020
Congratulations !!!

Can you pls share your time line ??
Sure,
I submitted my SINP application March 22nd 2020
I got additional request for evidence September 11th 2020
Submitted it within the stipulated one week
Got nominated October 6th

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi, How do we get 600 points and is this applicable for OID category as well?

Please advise..

Thanks

Muinat

Aug 9, 2020

Please advise..

Thanks
Yes it’s applicable to OID category as well. Just follow the requirements for OID and SINP will review your profile and then by God grace award you your 600 points

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Please advise..

Thanks
To get the 600 points, you need to be nominated. The draw on the 24th was an OID and Express Entry draw with a SINP draw of 82 and above. The draw sheet is on the SINP website. As per the draw, it states that

“Please note that the SINP limits the selection of EOIs by occupation so that nominees with positive employment prospects in Saskatchewan are selected and nominations do not exceed employment demand.”

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Thanks for your reply.. So who nominates for 600 points?

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
How did you deal with the requirement for regulated occupations? I'm NOC 2173 and SINP says I need to have a course-by-course analysis. The regular WES analysis is not enough. Also, I need to then apply to be part of some regulatory body which will approve the license. Is it possible to get the provincial nomination without this? I submitted my SINP NOI today.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How did you deal with the requirement for regulated occupations? I'm NOC 2173 and SINP says I need to have a course-by-course analysis. The regular WES analysis is not enough. Also, I need to then apply to be part of some regulatory body which will approve the license. Is it possible to get the provincial nomination without this? I submitted my SINP NOI today.
The licensing requirements & process is on the website. Licensing depends if you are a software engineer (Engineer association) or designer (CIPS). As stated on the website, “A nomination from the SINP does not guarantee eligibility for licensure in a regulated occupation. In addition, the professional requirements needed to apply to the SINP do not allow you to work in a regulated occupation unless you have received licensure from a regulatory body in Saskatchewan. You may need to complete additional professional requirements when you arrive in Saskatchewan to become eligible for licensure.“ So you can be nominated. Can you provide transcripts which list your courses?

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
The licensing requirements & process is on the website. Licensing depends if you are a software engineer (Engineer association) or designer (CIPS). As stated on the website, “A nomination from the SINP does not guarantee eligibility for licensure in a regulated occupation. In addition, the professional requirements needed to apply to the SINP do not allow you to work in a regulated occupation unless you have received licensure from a regulatory body in Saskatchewan. You may need to complete additional professional requirements when you arrive in Saskatchewan to become eligible for licensure.“ So you can be nominated. Can you provide transcripts which list your courses?
I'm a Software Developer. I have a WES ECA of a US Master's in CS and I know I can upgrade it to a course-by-course evaluation. I'd then have to send that evaluation to that licensing body. My questions is whether I can get the nomination and activate my PR without doing this first. From what you quoted, it looks like if I get the SINP nomination and the PR, I can enter Canada and activate my PR but I won't be able to work as a Software Developer until I go through the licensing process. Am I understanding it correctly?