+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejection after receiving AIP

GabrielW

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe your friend doctored the AIP image.
I'm a professional Graphic Designer.
It's pretty basic for us to make sure the fonts are consistent when creating an ad.
Your friend might have used the same font but his name font is BOLD while other fonts ain't BOLD. Maybe an amateur sent his AIP, only then it's real.
it's supposed to be BOLD OMG, I literally have the same front on my AIP's name

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Maybe your friend doctored the AIP image.
I'm a professional Graphic Designer.
It's pretty basic for us to make sure the fonts are consistent when creating an ad.
Your friend might have used the same font but his name font is BOLD while other fonts ain't BOLD. Maybe an amateur sent his AIP, only then it's real.
Say this is FAKE for me please: !! With your "Professional Graphic Designer" skills, say it loud for me & people here pleaseeeee!!

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
So one of my friends from Pakistan got his AIP on 14 August and received refusal today 31 August. How can it be possible and one of the reasons was purpose of visit which is checked in eligibility stage so what the heck is going on IRCC gone nuts.
Complete application medical passed, biometrics done..
Applied for masters program at Windsor uni under sds.
Refusal
https://ibb.co/TkccsL9
AIP
https://ibb.co/xFz1g8M
That is really sad! At least they refused before September. He should email IRCC and contest the decision. Also order GCMS notes and ask for refund.

Reactions: Petita

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Has IRCC started giving correspondence letters to submit passports to Pakistan Applicants ? as their VFS offices are open

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
No, I think the person got rejected today should appeal to "Professional Graphic Designer" guy!! He can determine whether documents are authentic. Give credits for that.
Dude, did you read any other messages I sent after the BOLD font claim?
It's like you guys want IRCC to reject you in Stage 2.
I clearly told in this forum that rejection letter and AIP are inconsistent. I also said if it's bold for everyone then we are doomed. I wasn't taking sides.
Go on troll me for trying to make you guys feel positive.