+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused .. what should i do now ?

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I didn't have any property as well. So my consultant advised me to give letters from family saying they're expecting me to come back, a good SOP & a document of job listings in India (these listings showed how I need a PhD for becoming a professor in India).

Hope it helps!
And if it is of not much trouble can u mail your SOP plz. It would be very helpful to me my id is rohit1520@yahoo.com

Jul 22, 2017
This is such a relief can u plz mail me the format of letters which ur family gave u ?

Did u get the visa in september intake ??
I'm so sorry but I didn't actually use family letters (although the consultant advised & said it doesn't need to be notarized, just signed by the family members). I instead wrote in my SOP that my parents are ageing & I need to come back to look after them.

I advise you to get letters from your family though. Just simple plain letters addressed to the VO, saying they're ageing n expect you to come back to look after them.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Along with there being overlap between the B Comm and desired Canadian college course your marks are quite low and one section of the ielts is also low at 5.5.

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
How many days does it take to come your passport after refusal? I got mail on 27th July that my visa has been refused but still i have not received my passport and my ielts original

Vineet098

Jul 12, 2017
12th 69.2%
B.com- 58% from panjab university without backlog
Ielts- R-7.5 L-6.5 W-6 S-5.5
Proposed course - Global business management, centennial college
Hey bro i have the same profile as yours...+2 69.3
Bcom 58.9%
Listening 6.5
Reading 6
Speaking 6
Writing 6
I applied for global business management in fleming college

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Reason for refusal

I m nt convinced that you will leave the country after your stay and purpose of visit.

Guys help me out wat can i do in this case if i cannot show them enough family property and money in the accounts. How can i convince them i have enough reasons to come back

Plzz help

Whats your full profile?

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey bro i have the same profile as yours...+2 69.3
Bcom 58.9%
Listening 6.5
Reading 6
Speaking 6
Writing 6
I applied for global business management in fleming college
Please update your decision here whenever you will get your final decision from embassy .Best of luck bro.

Last edited:

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Along with there being overlap between the B Comm and desired Canadian college course your marks are quite low and one section of the ielts is also low at 5.5.
Yes i am also thinking same thing you mentioned thats why i applied for caips notes . Now i will get clear picture of on what basis VO rejected my application and what he need for my visa approval. After seeing caips will make my mind what to do next. But i think now my visa chances are very less. If i apply again i will change my course and college thats sure.

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
Please can someone explain better how to get a caips notes....thanks
CAIPS notes are details decission notes which are taken by visa officer while processing your visa.It has complete details regarding your visa why it get rejected,visa officer name,visa office,etc.

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017

Ina Basnet

Jul 14, 2017
I also got rejected for the first time and now i am going to apply for jan intake. The reason for my first refusal was other reasons where it states( proposed study do not match, missing marksheets, level of establishment etc) but without making any changes i am reapplying again since i am a management student and completed by BBA program successfully. I had applied for Human Resource Management in post graduate program and i was rejected but i don't think at all that HRM is irrelevant to my previous qulaifications