Got refused .. what should i do now ?

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please can someone explain better how to get a caips notes....thanks
You can get caips notes from www.caipsgcms.com they are only one that i found and have reasonable price 15USD ONLY. Mean while their website is down due to maintenance but you can contact them on facebook at CAIPS GCMS SERVICES with 7 likes. They are takjng their orders on fb. Go check them out if you want to apply for caips.

shahn373

Jun 29, 2017
I also got rejected for the first time and now i am going to apply for jan intake. The reason for my first refusal was other reasons where it states( proposed study do not match, missing marksheets, level of establishment etc) but without making any changes i am reapplying again since i am a management student and completed by BBA program successfully. I had applied for Human Resource Management in post graduate program and i was rejected but i don't think at all that HRM is irrelevant to my previous qulaifications
This was the same reason for me too.I am also applying for Jan intake without changing of course

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
Sidhu4607 bro ur course is relevant but choosing a diploma after degree is not a right choice because its degrading ur study.. Diploma is low level than degree.. .now the options are u can go for pg diploma or masters degree.. and if possible recrack ielts. .u have 5.5 in one module.. Band requirement after holding a degree is minimum 6bands over all 6.5or more.. Thnkyou

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidhu4607 bro ur course is relevant but choosing a diploma after degree is not a right choice because its degrading ur study.. Diploma is low level than degree.. .now the options are u can go for pg diploma or masters degree.. and if possible recrack ielts. .u have 5.5 in one module.. Band requirement after holding a degree is minimum 6bands over all 6.5or more.. Thnkyou
Bro my chosen course was pg diploma and yes i am also thinking to give ielts once agin if my rejection was only based on ielts . Waiting for caips notes and then make up my mind by analyzing them properly and this time i will take some time to reapply maybe will leave one or two intake before reapplying.