+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused .. what should i do now ?

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
My suggestion is to get CAIPS first and based on that plan your next moves. Once you have CAIPS, post your detailed profile, SOP, list of documents submitted etc. in the forum. Our members are quite experienced and can turn dead cases alive. So many examples are there.

Don't lose hope friends! People get approval even on 4th attempt.

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
My suggestion is to get CAIPS first and based on that plan your next moves. Once you have CAIPS, post your detailed profile, SOP, list of documents submitted etc. in the forum. Our members are quite experienced and can turn dead cases alive. So many examples are there.

Don't lose hope friends! People get approval even on 4th attempt.
But i might not get any offer letter for jan intake coz i have to wait for atleast 30-35 days for my Caips notes. Should i go for defferal right away and apply Caips simultaneously?

vanod

Jul 6, 2017
Yes the rest will be transferred your account. I don't know how long it takes to be refunded.

vanod

Jul 6, 2017
1)Means rest of the money will be transferred to my account as per CAD rate.
2)another thing how much time it takes to get refund.?
Yes the rest will be transferred your account. I don't know how long it takes to be refunded.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
But i might not get any offer letter for jan intake coz i have to wait for atleast 30-35 days for my Caips notes. Should i go for defferal right away and apply Caips simultaneously?
CAIPS is an independent process. Ask univ for deferral, understand time required for the process and then assess your options. I would recommend to get CAIPS regardless, it does no harm.

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Reason for refusal

I m nt convinced that you will leave the country after your stay and purpose of visit.

Guys help me out wat can i do in this case if i cannot show them enough family property and money in the accounts. How can i convince them i have enough reasons to come back

Plzz help

Jul 22, 2017
Reason for refusal

I m nt convinced that you will leave the country after your stay and purpose of visit.

Guys help me out wat can i do in this case if i cannot show them enough family property and money in the accounts. How can i convince them i have enough reasons to come back

Plzz help
I didn't have any property as well. So my consultant advised me to give letters from family saying they're expecting me to come back, a good SOP & a document of job listings in India (these listings showed how I need a PhD for becoming a professor in India).

Hope it helps!

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I didn't have any property as well. So my consultant advised me to give letters from family saying they're expecting me to come back, a good SOP & a document of job listings in India (these listings showed how I need a PhD for becoming a professor in India).

Hope it helps!
This is such a relief can u plz mail me the format of letters which ur family gave u ?

Did u get the visa in september intake ??