+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused .. what should i do now ?

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See the foremost thing is that it is totally depends on the visa officer to grant visa, even with the person who scored more than 90 percent marks and have got bands in ielts for refusal, I have to say Canadian immigration system is shit, sometimes they grant visas to those who doesn't not have good profile. It is all money making, if you want you can try several times, it is like playing a gambling canada immigration does not have any standard
I agree with you at this point . Thats why i am considering to refund my money back and plan something here. Its purely gamble nothing else.

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys any suggestions for me ? What should i do ? Should i apply for caips notes and after considering them rectify the refusal point ? Should i just go and file for refund of my fees and gic as its my 2nd refusal? Should i reconsider it and deffer my offer letter for next to next intake and let my money be with the college (But that will be long time )?
Please advise me .
Thanks

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
Guys any suggestions for me ? What should i do ? Should i apply for caips notes and after considering them rectify the refusal point ? Should i just go and file for refund of my fees and gic as its my 2nd refusal? Should i reconsider it and deffer my offer letter for next to next intake and let my money be with the college (But that will be long time )?
Please advise me .
Thanks
First refund your fees and second thing is apply for caips and you do not need to refund your GIC account the same will work, and thoroughly go through the reasons mentioned in the caips notes

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
First refund your fees and second thing is apply for caips and you do not need to refund your GIC account the same will work, and thoroughly go through the reasons mentioned in the caips notes
What should i do if i don't deffer to jan intake i will not be able to get offer letter after a month or two in case i wait for chaips notes.

If i deffer to jan intake and apply for chaips and one of reasons comes out to be relevancy of course wat will i do ?

I m confused in this plz help

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
What should i do if i don't deffer to jan intake i will not be able to get offer letter after a month or two in case i wait for chaips notes.

If i deffer to jan intake and apply for chaips and one of reasons comes out to be relevancy of course wat will i do ?

I m confused in this plz help
It is not mandatory that caips not will take one month or more than that, sometimes it takes less than a week and in case of offer letter you can apply for that also, just be assured the intended course must match with the previous studies, for this you don't have to wait for caips notes, it is for to assure for other reason, because even after caips you have to choose the relevant course so why not now, I already told you must apply for caips before filling as to know about other reasons

lakshaygulabani

Jul 27, 2016
Please advise me .
Thanks
The reasons given in the rejection letter are standard for everyone.You should have applied for CAIPS before you reapplied.
CAIPS notes will give you the exact reason why your visa got rejected. it takes about 5 weeks @https://caipsnotes.com/Get.shtml
you can apply it, get the exact reason and then make a strong SOP giving explanation for the reasons.
Now be able to apply for the Jan Intake so you have time, So dont hurry to get your fees refunded know the exact reason and then take actions.
There could be a chance were you dont need to change the course but just the intake.
Dont loose hope, Work hard and surely you will get it :)

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
The reasons given in the rejection letter are standard for everyone.You should have applied for CAIPS before you reapplied.
CAIPS notes will give you the exact reason why your visa got rejected. it takes about 5 weeks @https://caipsnotes.com/Get.shtml
you can apply it, get the exact reason and then make a strong SOP giving explanation for the reasons.
Now be able to apply for the Jan Intake so you have time, So dont hurry to get your fees refunded know the exact reason and then take actions.
There could be a chance were you dont need to change the course but just the intake.
Dont loose hope, Work hard and surely you will get it :)
How much time does it take for the refund to come ? Just in case after the chaips we need to change the course