+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Quebec Interview Call

moee

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
Thanks amusa,

I am really worried to apply for CSQ.. i think i have same situation, my french isn't that good either, its between beginner and intermediate but i don't know if i would get points under Areas of training section or not, i have obtained vocational training degree 2 years in Information systems and computers, i think its related to "Computer Support" degree in Quebec..
So i want to make sure if i would get additional points under Areas of training because of that, if not ?.. would i still get the points because i have more than 4 years experience as a computer networking technician (Notice: this Occupation is by sector of "Computer Support" degree in Quebec)

please help me experts..

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
Hi to all
i just got my letter for the interview, its gonna be next 8 march.
Has someone had an interview in Montreal before? cuz im appliying withing Canada im so exiting any advised...

thxx

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
Guys Need your help on answering few questions PLEASE!
(I tried online evaluation for quebec skilled worker but have few doubts)

1- As a system admin(computers), do i have a chance to migrate to Quebec ?

2- How much french is good enough ? (My native language is hindi) ?

3- If i apply from new delhi, will i get it in 2 years ( whole process) ?

Your help is much appreciated.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
amusa said:
Thanks moee,

At first he was quick with the conversation, and when he figured that my french wasnt good, he asked me about my french level, and I told him it was like advanced beginner. So he grabbed this big book,and asked me two questions from there; how i met my husband and what time i spoke to my husband. I answered and that was it with the interview in french.
i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,what is your expert advice. because it would be quit dificult for me to bring her here

i can figure it out that is some resemblance in our cases because yore husband is not withyou. as i have ask to share your advice in difrent forum but i am also posting it here because its realy important for my case.and if your share your experience with me it would be very helpfull
thanks

amusa

Sep 9, 2009
hey shahzad,

I think you should have included your wife in your application from the beginning. Although I dont really know the process of snip nomination, but for quebec, i applied for both myself and my husband. I was the principal applicant, i live in US but my husband does not lives in nigeria. So far, I went for the interview for quebec nomination, and the interviewer stated that if I did not get enough points, my husband would have to come to new york and we'll do the interview together again.Luckily, i passed and now i have applied for federal application; and im submitting the police reports for him and myself to canadian offices in the US. I am not yet at the medical exam step but the quebec interviewer told me that my husband will take the exam in Nigeria(where hes living now).The medical exam wont be a problem, your wife wont have to come to UK to do it, because there are specific doctors that canada wants you to go to, and the doctors send the result directly to canada.
Hope that helps!

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
hey shahzad,

I think you should have included your wife in your application from the beginning. Although I dont really know the process of snip nomination, but for quebec, i applied for both myself and my husband. I was the principal applicant, i live in US but my husband does not lives in nigeria. So far, I went for the interview for quebec nomination, and the interviewer stated that if I did not get enough points, my husband would have to come to new york and we'll do the interview together again.Luckily, i passed and now i have applied for federal application; and im submitting the police reports for him and myself to canadian offices in the US. I am not yet at the medical exam step but the quebec interviewer told me that my husband will take the exam in Nigeria(where hes living now).The medical exam wont be a problem, your wife wont have to come to UK to do it, because there are specific doctors that canada wants you to go to, and the doctors send the result directly to canada.
Hope that helps!

its realy help a lot, stay in touch and keep me up dating.
thanks
[/quote]

joelunpe

Mar 28, 2010
Are there anyone who has an interview call in April? Let us share each other please.

Thanks in advance

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yegoo said:
Hi to all
i just got my letter for the interview, its gonna be next 8 march.
Has someone had an interview in Montreal before? cuz im appliying withing Canada im so exiting any advised...

thxx
hi yegoo!

I hope your interview was successful! Would you mind telling me when you applied as i'm trying to get an idea as to how long it takes to get called for an interview.

Thanks in advance!

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Hello all!
We have applied in January, we received the AOR in early February, but since then nothing...
We are applying within the USA

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Hey Yegoo, did you pass your interview? How did it go? If you dont mind would you please share with us. We all will be very happy to find more about it! Thank you!!!

boss28

Mar 31, 2010
Re: CSQ processing

ton40 said:
Hello all!
We have applied in January, we received the AOR in early February, but since then nothing...
We are applying within the USA
Hello ton40,
I have also applied in january,got my AOR in febuary,i have applied from pakistan to BIQ hong kong any updates on CSQ processing do share with us and wish u good luck.

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
Received a letter from Quebec immigration dated 03/17/10 that my file is in the queue for interview in New York. Did anybody receive this letter? Where do they usually have the interviews, New York or Buffalo?

amusa

Sep 9, 2009
I got an interview call, but thats because someone had cancelled their interview so they needed to fill that spot. Since the letter said New York then it will most likely be downtown new york, i believe from other forums and other peoples cases that i have read, i havent come across anyone that had an interview in buffalo. So it will be at their office in manhattan, new york.
Amina

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
amusa, did you sent originally a language test results with your application for a selection certificate? My husband is the proncipal applicant and he sent results from TEFaQ , level C1.
Good luck to all of you! Hopefully the process will become a little faster :)))))))))))))))