+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT PT fron ONTRIO !!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
As Everyone asked me to I also resubmitted my EE profile ....438 and not getting OONP.....happy to know they are stilll sedning PT hopes remain

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
You guys are lucky !!!
No PT for me so far and have been waiting since June. Currently residing and working full-time in Ontario.
NOC 2171
Score : 444
Have relatives in Ontario

daniel_lyz

Sep 18, 2011
no PT from Ontario.

NOC code: 1215.

created acount july with 422 score. Wish we can get a invite soon since i dont believe the score will drop below 450 this year. Get frustrated and upset, it seems Canada does not like couple applicants cause they require both people have to get best quailifications otherwise will lose the competetion with other singles. Which happens in my case. However, my wife in a field that demand more practical experience than academic knoweldge, that's why she kind of drag our score by having lower education level. And this does not make sense at all. ......Anyhow, still trying to pull myself together and wish something good will happen soon. Best of luck to everyone of us.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I am waiting at 438 too. NOC B 5241. I think they dont like some NOC which is not in demand!...But no losing hopes. The cut off has to g down once below 425 other wise on one would apply in 2016.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi, over in another thread, kiran posted an interesting link that details the CIC's processes. There's a portion about the PT notification of interest selection. Hope it sheds some light over the PT invitation process, although there obviously still are some things that aren't sure yet (do they really choose/ignore based on NOC?). It also confirms david (I believe his name was)'s earlier post that OINP gets to select for themselves who they invite. Bold text and comments are mine.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

"There are two processes for PTs to nominate in Express Entry:

1) Candidates found inside the Express Entry pool

In this scenario, PTs use the PT portal to search for candidates who are already in the Express Entry pool. PTs can search the Express Entry pool using a combination of searchable fields, such as language levels, education, work experience, PT certificate of qualification, etc. Search results appear as a list of anonymous candidates.* The search results include each candidate's Express Entry profile number, for matching purposes, as well as further details about each candidate.

In their profile, candidates must select one, multiple, or all jurisdictions when identifying PTs in which they are interested. The PT portal will allow PTs to view only candidates who indicate an interest in their jurisdiction.

Notification of interest

PTs interested in a particular candidate will indicate their interest through the PT portal. When this occurs, the candidates receive a system-generated message in their MyCIC account that advises them that a PT would like to consider them for nomination.

If the candidate is interested in being nominated by that PT, they are instructed to contact the PT directly, outside of the Express Entry environment. Candidates must visit the CIC website to find contact information for the PT. Candidates must provide their Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code to the PT, because PTs require both in order to nominate candidates through the PT portal."

* This may refer to how OINP qualifies their invitees based on CRS, CLB, education.

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I recreated my profile on 15 july. My CRS is 414 and NOC is 3142 but have not received PT invite from ontario :(
Are their any chances of getting ITA this year???? :'(

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
bestofluck said:
As Everyone asked me to I also resubmitted my EE profile ....438 and not getting OONP.....happy to know they are stilll sedning PT hopes remain
Same here. A frnd of mine with NOC 2173 and 424 points got it yesterday. I have same NOC with 438 points still waiting. I wonder what is the criteria. Its really bothering me :(

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
I got it 5 minutes ago!
NOC 2133, residing in Canada, PhD student. Score 401!
Hope everyone gets invited.
:)

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Thanks buddy. I am a CEC applicant and I think I don't have to have a minimum points criteria to apply in ONPNP

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Dilbert said:
In addition to those who received the OINP invitation, kindly refer to the forum thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=4593423;topic=347085.0;num_replies=9;sesc=26356390e18932c0819f961da5dfc597 . This will help you fill up the reqd application form as part of next steps. Like d.r. mentioned you have 45 days, I cannot stress enough myself to double check and triple check your documentation before submission. Don't be in a rush. :)
The link you provided does not seem to work :(

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
xilji said:
Thanks buddy. I am a CEC applicant and I think I don't have to have a minimum points criteria to apply in ONPNP
I think you have to score 67/100 points ir-respective of the category under which you are applying..i.e. Fsw or cec.