+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT PT fron ONTRIO !!!!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
hanaa83 said:
I believe it is random. There is no trend.
NOC2133 , created July 11th, still waiting!!
I totally agree with you as People from Ontario Govt also confirmed that the computer just dont send out invite to every person and they select people out of pool themselves

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Okay that was on 26th and 27th August when rafzy and others got Pt from Ontario. IS there anyone who got the Pt after 27th? thats all Pts they have to send........comeon Ontario some gud guys are waiting too. 438 with NOC B is nto enuf for u Ontario? tell me what u want. :p

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
rafzy said:
I totally agree with you as People from Ontario Govt also confirmed that the computer just dont send out invite to every person and they select people out of pool themselves
Where did you get that info? Could you please send me the link?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got PT today aswell..

I am really not sure what to do now. Going thru the experiance of my original application getting canceled for the most rediculous reason ( wrong medical assesment ), I kind of lost faith in the entire system and now I am wondering if everything is just made to take our money. Ontario charges quite a fee, and CIC still hasn't refunded the 1040 cad I paid with my application., so at this point I am not exilirated nor excited to get invited to ontario :/

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
yelena said:
I got PT today aswell..

I am really not sure what to do now. Going thru the experiance of my original application getting canceled for the most rediculous reason ( wrong medical assesment ), I kind of lost faith in the entire system and now I am wondering if everything is just made to take our money. Ontario charges quite a fee, and CIC still hasn't refunded the 1040 cad I paid with my application., so at this point I am not exilirated nor excited to get invited to ontario :/
Could you please share with us your NOC and your score?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noc 1241
crs 456

no ties to ontario and not residing in ontario.

I was in the pool before, and recreated my profile once to be visible to ontario, but they never picked me from the pool.. and now., all of a sudden they decided they are interested in me.

all of this, this entire process is starting to look a lot like the corrupt system of my own country- from where I want to leave because of this., so now I really am getting depressed and starting to ask myself is this really is the country I wish to get to.. :(

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
yelena said:
noc 1241
crs 456

no ties to ontario and not residing in ontario.

I was in the pool before, and recreated my profile once to be visible to ontario, but they never picked me from the pool.. and now., all of a sudden they decided they are interested in me.

all of this, this entire process is starting to look a lot like the corrupt system of my own country- from where I want to leave because of this., so now I really am getting depressed and starting to ask myself is this really is the country I wish to get to.. :(
Well, I understand what you are saying but I think you should give this a shot. Many people including me are waiting for this invitation!! :(
I know that you had a bad experience with them, but this doesn't mean that your future experience will be the same.
Wish you a PR card very soon. ;)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Han said:
Well, I understand what you are saying but I think you should give this a shot. Many people including me are waiting for this invitation!! :(
I know that you had a bad experience with them, but this doesn't mean that your future experience will be the same.
Wish you a PR card very soon. ;)
I forgot to add that you have a good chance to be selected by EE (federal). The score has dropped to 451.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my Mail and GOT " Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - September-2-2015 11:23:07 a.m. EDT"

My score : 416, NOC : 2283

Mkey

Aug 4, 2014
Krakow
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received a PT today for my freshly submitted application (had a system glitch with the score for the previous one so decided to just start from scratch and got into the pool just yesterday)

Noc 1123
CRS 454

Got all exited and stuff until I reached the Fee section of the document. Non-refundable 1,5K, seriously?! :eek:
Given the recent trend for the federal program score decrease it would just be a waste of money having 454 points, wouldn't it? Will wait for a couple more draws and then see. 45 days left to apply for ontario anyway.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Programs are same? Or its different

Mkey

Aug 4, 2014
Krakow
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinodram said:
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Programs are same? Or its different
One is an instance of another, I believe. OINP is just one of the multiple PNPs available, so it's the same thing in core.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mkey said:
Received a PT today for my freshly submitted application (had a system glitch with the score for the previous one so decided to just start from scratch and got into the pool just yesterday)

Noc 1123
CRS 454

Got all exited and stuff until I reached the Fee section of the document. Non-refundable 1,5K, seriously?! :eek:
Given the recent trend for the federal program score decrease it would just be a waste of money having 454 points, wouldn't it? Will wait for a couple more draws and then see. 45 days left to apply for ontario anyway.
Good call!

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
yelena said:
I got PT today aswell..

I would like to change my current employer, so can anyone tell me what documents should I ask from their HR dep. before leaving? I sent my documents to Ontario last month, so still waiting for a confirmation that everything is ok and, of course, the 600 points. But let's say everything runs smoothly and I receive the ITA next year (fingers crossed), what documents do I have to send to CIC from my current job?
FYI: CRS 386 (invited under the French speaking stream on 4th of Aug)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
NicoleD said:
I would like to change my current employer, so can anyone tell me what documents should I ask from their HR dep. before leaving? I sent my documents to Ontario last month, so still waiting for a confirmation that everything is ok and, of course, the 600 points. But let's say everything runs smoothly and I receive the ITA next year (fingers crossed), what documents do I have to send to CIC from my current job?
FYI: CRS 386 (invited under the French speaking stream on 4th of Aug)
I believe OINP and CIC require the same details in the employer letter, so simply ask for an updated copy that also states the last date of your employment in that company.