+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Procedural Fairness Letter! HELP PLEASE!!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Will do! Hope this thread would help folks are in the similar situation.

How is yours? Any PPR yet?
No dear not yet.

Although some movement so my wifes remedical is passed yesterday plus they acknowledged of receiving RPRF for both.

So technically speaking everything is passed just waiting for the final officer to go through it once and PPR.

Not sure how much time more though.

AOR : 1st February, 2019!

Hope its within 2 weeks, lets see.

I will keep you posted.

@scylla - Any idea how much more time after passing all the assessments including remedical.

I will appreciate your reply.

Thanks!

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello everyone and the folks who applied with inland non-accompanying spouse:

Huge day for us. As you all know that I got PFL questioned about why have spouse non-accompanying while living together. I replied with the real reason: NOT ENOUGH POINTS. Eligibility went from Recommend Pass to Review Required.

After status changed from “we’re reviewing the documents you provided” to “not applicable”.
I called IRCC today and was told everything PASSED! Eligibility and security passed the yesterday when the status changed!

I really hope this thread help those are in the same boat as I know how confusing and anxious it would be for you guys. But once again it’s been proved that being honest with IRCC is totally the right thing to do than lying!

To sum up: NOT ENOUGH POINTS is a valid reason.

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Congratulations!
I think every reason is valid and acceptable as long as it is honest and no lies.
I also got a great news today after I received PFL questioned about my working period. My eligibility has been finally approved after I submitted an explanation letter 3 weeks ago and after waiting for more than 9 months.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal

Huge day for us. As you all know that I got PFL questioned about why have spouse non-accompanying while living together. I replied with the real reason: NOT ENOUGH POINTS. Eligibility went from Recommend Pass to Review Required.

After status changed from “we’re reviewing the documents you provided” to “not applicable”.
I called IRCC today and was told everything PASSED! Eligibility and security passed the yesterday when the status changed!

I really hope this thread help those are in the same boat as I know how confusing and anxious it would be for you guys. But once again it’s been proved that being honest with IRCC is totally the right thing to do than lying!

Wowwwwwwwwwwww dearrrrrr!

Congratulations!

Happy for you!

But I have a news to share too.

PPR email is HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Wowwwwwwwwwwww dearrrrrr!

Congratulations!

Happy for you!

But I have a news to share too.

PPR email is HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Congratulations!!!

a16107

Apr 14, 2016

nice one...I got my PPR today !

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019

Congratulations!

Reactions: next444

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Got some updates on my friend's case here:

If you had read the earlier posts you'd know my friend in the same situation got refused because her non-accompanying inland, she filed a judicial review against the decision. Today she heard back from her lawyer a settlement was offered-- that IRCC is going to re-open her case and has referred her case back to a different VO for re-determination without costs bias.

Hopefully this helps with all the folks in the same boat. And I personally have finished my inland landing last week.

Best wishes to everyone!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Got some updates on my friend's case here:

If you had read the earlier posts you'd know my friend in the same situation got refused because her non-accompanying inland, she filed a judicial review against the decision. Today she heard back from her lawyer a settlement was offered-- that IRCC is going to re-open her case and has referred her case back to a different VO for re-determination without costs bias.

Hopefully this helps with all the folks in the same boat. And I personally have finished my inland landing last week.

Best wishes to everyone!
That's fantastic news. Forgive me as I have little to no knowledge in legal world, what does "without costs bias" mean?