+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Procedural Fairness Letter! HELP PLEASE!!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
No update at my end too.

I got the PFL on 13th December, 2019 and was given 7 days to respond.

I submitted my response on 17th December, 2019.

Its silence since then.

I hope we will hear something by next week 10th Jan, 2020.

BTW, how many days did they gave you to respond?

And what about your other stages like :

Criminality?
Eligibility?
Security?

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
No update at my end too.

I got the PFL on 13th December, 2019 and was given 7 days to respond.

I submitted my response on 17th December, 2019.

Its silence since then.

I hope we will hear something by next week 10th Jan, 2020.

BTW, how many days did they gave you to respond?

And what about your other stages like :

Criminality?
Eligibility?
Security?
Got PFL on Dec 20th, was given 7 days and I replied on the 21th.

Criminality: pass
Eligibility: Recommend Pass
Security: Not started...

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Got PFL on Dec 20th, was given 7 days and I replied on the 21th.

Criminality: pass
Eligibility: Recommend Pass
Security: Not started...
Whats your AOR, Visa Office & Stream?

Hope we get good news by next week.

What do you think?

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
update:
Called cic today, my file got transferred from Edmonton to Vancouver local office, also eligibility status changed from Recommend Pass to Review Required(I think this is why they sent my file to the senior officer to review in Vancouver)
In mycic account still says:we're reviewing the documents you provided.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
update:
Called cic today, my file got transferred from Edmonton to Vancouver local office, also eligibility status changed from Recommend Pass to Review Required(I think this is why they sent my file to the senior officer to review in Vancouver)
A good sign atleast someone is looking into it. I am sure you will have your PPR before 17th Jan, 2020.

Mine still no response after the reply to PFL on 17th December, 2019.

All the best!

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
A good sign atleast someone is looking into it. I am sure you will have your PPR before 17th Jan, 2020.

Mine still no response after the reply to PFL on 17th December, 2019.

All the best!
I am really glad that Edmonton VO didn't refuse my app right away. No news is good news so far.. one of the people I know got adr(not even PFL) regarding the same concern as mine and replied same time I did. No status change in her cic account and she got refused yesterday... I think it's the response her agent wrote back got her in trouble.

All the best and I'll keep posted in this thread.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
I am really glad that Edmonton VO didn't refuse my app right away. No news is good news so far.. one of the people I know got adr(not even PFL) regarding the same concern as mine and replied same time I did. No status change in her cic account and she got refused yesterday... I think it's the response her agent wrote back got her in trouble.

All the best and I'll keep posted in this thread.

Sad to hear about your friend dear. Yes you are right no news is kind of a good news for now. I am glad they have a policy in place like Procedure Fairness Letter for applicant like us who gets a fair chance to explain.

I am positive we both will clear it soon in this month itself as officers are back from their vacation.

What do you think?

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Sad to hear about your friend dear. Yes you are right no news is kind of a good news for now. I am glad they have a policy in place like Procedure Fairness Letter for applicant like us who gets a fair chance to explain.

I am positive we both will clear it soon in this month itself as officers are back from their vacation.

What do you think?
I really hope so especially for yours since you passed security already, sounds like they just have to finalize yours. I'm keeping my hopes low as Vancouver Local Office is known for slow processing and my security has not even started..

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
I really hope so especially for yours since you passed security already, sounds like they just have to finalize yours. I'm keeping my hopes low as Vancouver Local Office is known for slow processing and my security has not even started..
Thank you for the positive words. Just fyi security doesnt even take a day to pass so keep your hopes high and await PPR!

Lets wish the best for each other and keep posted.

Cheers!

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
update:
You'll be fine. It would be highly unfair for them to refuse your application when you qualify with spouse unaccompanying.
If they don't want couples to go with unaccompanying option, they should simply take it out of their profile or add clauses.
No rules made, no rules broken.

What response did your friend give?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I really hope they accept your case as it is not logical to be rejected for not adding spouse/partner to the visa in which you would not have been invited had you done that in the first place.

All the best and do update us.