+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PR without work experience reference letter?

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Hi,
I worked in India for one year in a Hosopital as a staff nurse. I do have the reference letter but does not contain my monthly salary and job duties. I asked the manager to provide the requested one but there is no response of my emails. I think he does not wanna provide or will provide it very late.
Do not know what to do? I claimed my points using this exp along with other jobs.
How many years of experience do you have without including this job?

Vaani kaur

Star Member
May 6, 2019
If I decline the Invitationa and make some changes, like removing couple of work experiences, including my husband's too. Is there any issue? Although, it does not effect on my CRS points

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
If I decline the Invitationa and make some changes, like removing couple of work experiences, including my husband's too. Is there any issue? Although, it does not effect on my CRS points
if you decline ita its fine. the issue is if there's conflicting information in two different applications you submitted

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
You can consider consulting senior members on this forum. I am not sure about the best course of action.

Vaani kaur

Star Member
May 6, 2019
if you decline ita its fine. the issue is if there's conflicting information in two different applications you submitted
You do you means two different applications?
EXPRESS ENTRY AND POST ITA??

OR TWO DIFFERENT EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILES THROUGH WHICH I GET ITA?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
You do you means two different applications?
EXPRESS ENTRY AND POST ITA??

OR TWO DIFFERENT EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILES THROUGH WHICH I GET ITA?
no need to yell. if you accept ITA and fill iformation and then on your citizenship application fill different information then there an issue. you're just removing information that you'll mention later on and that you're not trying to hide, it just doesnt get you points.

Banjux123

Jul 14, 2019
Hi everyone in this forum,

Please would someone tell me how the job offer process work?

Do you have to get a job offer from Canada employer or you need to get letter of employment from your current employer in your country of origin?

Thanks everyone.

ThenmozhiGv

Dec 1, 2018
That was the first thing I tried . Unfortunately looking at the format HR immediately recognised it as a letter for PR purposes. Since it's a large organisation they are very aware of all these requests. Plus I don't know if I'll get into trouble by lying about the real objective, what if they were to find out later that I misused the letter (I.e. using it for PR and not for studies) ☹
First off all, why does the company refuse to give the referral letter?