+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PR without work experience reference letter?

Savehumans

Sep 10, 2018
No.I can get it notorized.I have a mail why my HR couldn't give me ref letter.I also have pay slips..Offer letter , confirmation letter.Is that fine?
Do I still need notarize if I get the ref letter from.my colleagues from their official mail.id?

atm0325

Oct 5, 2018
I am having the worst nightmares trying to get the work ref letter for my current jobs. Can't ask my line manager or immediate colleagues cause that'll raise flags. Any other acquaintance I was counting on just turned their backs on me . There is no way I'm getting this letter in time to meet my deadline

What are my alternatives? Has anyone achieved the feat of getting PR without this ? Any success stories would be good to hear right now ..
Hi
Can you please let me know what exact points have you mentioned in the LOE.Was it notarized and self attested?Did you write your job duties on a plain paper and self attest it ?

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
Hi
Can you please let me know what exact points have you mentioned in the LOE.Was it notarized and self attested?Did you write your job duties on a plain paper and self attest it ?
There is no way any one will be approved for PR with just self attested letter or self declaration of job duties. Never. You will be just going on a path wasting your time and money.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi
ill send you my letter in reply to your DM. hope it helps. all the best.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
well mine did. so never say never maybe?
Did you ever order your GCMS notes and see what went in the back scenes about your case and how your employment check was addressed?

Did you ever contemplate the fact that, officers can make mistakes sometimes and that you had a sheer amount of luck this issue was overlooked?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Did you ever order your GCMS notes and see what went in the back scenes about your case and how your employment check was addressed?

Did you ever contemplate the fact that, officers can make mistakes sometimes and that you had a sheer amount of luck this issue was overlooked?
oh shit! i didnt! thank for reminding me buddy! let me go sob into a pillow that all that months of running around, sleepless nights and efforts was actually sheer amount of luck! meanwhile good luck to you in continuing to spew your pessimism in this forum.

p:s: Ill keep my faith that these very highly trained officers dont make "mistakes" sometimes and they simply didn't "overlook" one of the most important aspect of an immigration case.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
oh shit! i didnt! thank for reminding me buddy! let me go sob into a pillow that all that months of running around, sleepless nights and efforts was actually sheer amount of luck! meanwhile good luck to you in continuing to spew your pessimism in this forum.

p:s: Ill keep my faith that these very highly trained officers dont make "mistakes" sometimes and they simply didn't "overlook" one of the most important aspect of an immigration case.
I take it that you haven't. In this case, you cannot assume what you did was correct and therefore you cannot advise people to follow your path if you don't really know what transpired in your case. What has worked in your case could have been something personal to you and does not necessarily apply to everyone. Also remember that I have previously quoted court cases for you on this subject, so it is not a matter of debate.

Also, officers do make mistakes. They have a tremendous amount of work load and they rely on the applicant's provided info to be truthful and often assume the applicant has followed the correct procedures. I can provide you with one example where an applicant nudged his IELTS scores by half a band in his EE profile and APR with the scanned IELTS form showing the correct scores. He had his PR approved regardless. There are also cases of expired documents and wrong police certificates used where the PR was approved.

Also, many people receive their PR documents with incorrect data listed such name variants, height, date of birth ..etc. These are all officer's mistakes.

In the end, I'm not spreading pessimism on this forum but rather on the contrary. I see many posts with incorrect assessments given, especially when it comes to criminal admissibility, and I advise people that they actually can come to Canada. You can review my track record on this subject.

Reactions: Harijishnu

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
This should not even be a discussion. Your application will be refused if you provide a self attested letter. Don't even try it.

neoguy

Oct 7, 2018
Hi i am working in a government organization. My department head will not issue any reference letter. but however there are other seniors in the department who can write me a letter. but there is no company letterhead or visiting cards.
kindly guide me

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi i am working in a government organization. My department head will not issue any reference letter. but however there are other seniors in the department who can write me a letter. but there is no company letterhead or visiting cards.
kindly guide me
You can use letters given by seniors. Make sure to provide proof they work or worked there. Provide a letter of explanation as well.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
kindly guide me
Get it on plain paper with their stamp and signature. If you can get the refusal from your department head or HR via email, attach them too.

I did the same thing and I got my PPR.