+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR but no response from CPC ottawa (applicant outside canada)

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
still awaiting.. no response so far and in 2 weeks time, i have a month long travel coming up.. so kinda stuck now.. either they give it out today or not before 3 weeks from now. Both look tough!

aisheal

Nov 11, 2014
waiting for a week now too. whats gonna if we fail to submit passport within the 30days period? would they cancel the PR? worried :(

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Mine just came in on fri evening. Now going to submit passports on Monday if they assure return in 10 days. Else back to raising a CSE for an extension.

Hoping i alone can submit passports for all 3 of us family members. Doesnt say biometrics on letter & VFS only opens on monday.

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Dear Seniors,,,I need yr help,,,pretty soon I need to submit VO change request from Ottawa to Local VO,,,,Can someone guide me about outline of the letter and what to include? Thanks a lot.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
hrc7777 said:
Dear Seniors,,,I need yr help,,,pretty soon I need to submit VO change request from Ottawa to Local VO,,,,Can someone guide me about outline of the letter and what to include? Thanks a lot.
Congratulations hrc7777! happy for you..

You just need to compose a new mail and include following in the body of the mail:
- Last Name, First Name
- DOB
- UCI
- Simply ask them to process you documents at your local Visa Office (City, Country) since you are not residing in Canada.
- Include EE XXXX in the subject line.

Send this mail to the same ID from which you have got your PPR mail CPC-CTD-Ottawa one ... Send this mail during their office hours. Preferably 12pm Ottawa time.

All the best buddy!

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Thanks a lot man. Your suggestions were very helpful. So I guess an email will do. No need of CSE right? Do I need to include my current address and include delhi as my preference coz I know they have offices in other Indian cities too.
So I guess mailing it during office hours brings it to their attention sooner?

P.S. I've received only DM and I'm celebrating already as my progress followed other successful applications (ghost update, email etc). Although, I'm still praying to God don't make me an exception i.e. rejected after DM. I know its rare but it has happened.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
hrc7777 said:
Thanks a lot man. Your suggestions were very helpful. So I guess an email will do. No need of CSE right? Do I need to include my current address and include delhi as my preference coz I know they have offices in other Indian cities too.
So I guess mailing it during office hours brings it to their attention sooner?

P.S. I've received only DM and I'm celebrating already as my progress followed other successful applications (ghost update, email etc). Although, I'm still praying to God don't make me an exception i.e. rejected after DM. I know its rare but it has happened.
I am sure its a positive result. Yes, raise a CSE too, just copy-paste the content from the e-mail to CSE. Nothing else is needed (your address etc). Just mail them asking to change your VO to local VO, Delhi, India. Don't forget to include all the details as I mentioned in the previous post.

Yes, mailing them in their office hours helps, I did the same.. ;D

Cant wait to congratulate you for PPR! keep us posted .. :p

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Thanks again man. You will be among the first ones to know for sure abt my ppr. Keep me in your prayers.