professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
That's awesome! Congratulations!

Yolka,

If you have an iPad, you can bring it with you and take a video of the entire ceremonies from A to Z.

They allow it as long as you don't disturb the ceremonies. It is gonna be a significant day in your life, and the video will allow you to share that day with all of your family members.

If you you don't wanna miss the part when you receive your certificate from the judge and shake hands with him/her, make your family member who goes with you take the video from the beginning to the end.

Most probably you won't be sitting beside your family member as they will be sitting at the guests seating area. Therefore, if you don't wanna miss anything, give them the camera "iPad" from the beginning, as you might not be able to walk to each other during the ceremonies.

Enjoy.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Yolka,

If you have an iPad, you can bring it with you and take a video of the entire ceremonies from A to Z.

They allow it as long as you don't disturb the ceremonies. It is gonna be a significant day in your life, and the video will allow you to share that day with all of your family members.

If you you don't wanna miss the part when you receive your certificate from the judge and shake hands with him/her, make your family member who goes with you take the video from the beginning to the end.

Most probably you won't be sitting beside your family member as they will be sitting at the guests seating area. Therefore, if you don't wanna miss anything, give them the camera "iPad" from the beginning, as you might not be able to walk to each other during the ceremonies.

Enjoy.
Great idea!!!!

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
Yolka,

Enjoy.
That's great! will do that :) Thanks a lot!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Thanks nguyentu2001,

Waiting to hear your good news regarding your Oath soon.
Thank you for your kind words!
Yes, I am crossing my fingers. It has been almost more than 3 years since I applied, I really do hope that this would end soon. I will for sure keep you posted.