+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA today, score 545. Draw 42.

ar.arvs

Aug 16, 2018
Hello, i just want to ask if its better to have create an EE profile before i submit an EOI through MPNP? My EOI result is 545 pts. Based on the draws through SWO, pts are higher compare to mine while through SWO-EE, i have better chances to receive LAA with my current pts. Need advice pls. Thank you.

ar.arvs

Aug 16, 2018
Hi! In the system they will only ask for employment letter and pay stabs, but after 3 months the officer reviewing my application asked for form 2316 with stamps from BIR for each year i worked and sss contribution. So its better to submit everything to avoid any delays.
Hi PPSB15,

Just want to know where did you get your 2316? I didnt take care much of these forms before with my previous company, now i realized that these are part of the requirements. I dont know if i can get another copies from them since i already resigned. TIA

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi PPSB15,

Just want to know where did you get your 2316? I didnt take care much of these forms before with my previous company, now i realized that these are part of the requirements. I dont know if i can get another copies from them since i already resigned. TIA
Hi there! Im still working for the same company, thats why i just requested from them. I think you can still request from your previous company even after resigning, they should have a copy.

Reactions: ar.arvs

ar.arvs

Aug 16, 2018
D
Thanks. I already received my manitoba nomination, and already applied in express entry, im just waiting now, which is the hardest part. All the best to you as well :)
Have you submitted again all documents to EE/cic the same you did to MPNP?

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
D

Have you submitted again all documents to EE/cic the same you did to MPNP?
Yes you have to submit all the documents again

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations. If you have LAA already, I don’t think you can still link your EE. Not sure though.
Just for everyone's information and future reference, you can still update your EE profile even after receiving LAA. I was advised to send it directly to MPNP once I've received my file number and they will link it with my application.

jdtee2004

Sep 11, 2018
Just for everyone's information and future reference, you can still update your EE profile even after receiving LAA. I was advised to send it directly to MPNP once I've received my file number and they will link it with my application.
Thats good news for you. So even if there was no EE draw when you were invited, you will be processed under EE. Then for those who have high scores, should they remove their EE profile number? In order for them to be included in the next draw provided there’ll be no EE again? and have MPNP link it to their application and be processed as EE.

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know on how to claim 100 Bonus points for : Fully recognized by provincial licensing body ? My NOC is 2281

ashebsj

Jun 25, 2018
Thats good news for you. So even if there was no EE draw when you were invited, you will be processed under EE. Then for those who have high scores, should they remove their EE profile number? In order for them to be included in the next draw provided there’ll be no EE again? and have MPNP link it to their application and be processed as EE.

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you. I mean my EE profile was created after my receipt of EOI and LAA. I guess that’s why they said they could link it to my file. I’m not sure if that would apply to those who already have an EE profile prior to creation of their EOI, I think it would be misrepresentation if you answered “no” to the question -do you have an existing EE profile, and then link it later when you receive an LAA.

jdtee2004

Sep 11, 2018
Thank you. I mean my EE profile was created after my receipt of EOI and LAA. I guess that’s why they said they could link it to my file. I’m not sure if that would apply to those who already have an EE profile prior to creation of their EOI, I think it would be misrepresentation if you answered “no” to the question -do you have an existing EE profile, and then link it later when you receive an LAA.
I have learned from another forum that all EOI under SWO Ee with high scores were included in the draw, which explains why MPNp linked your EE profile. Congratulations again.

gurjit_d

Apr 5, 2012
Hello,

I have an enquiry about sponsorship program for Manitoba. My first cousin who is already in Manitoba from few years will sponsor me. But my brother had already nominated her first cousin for sponsorship 3 months ago for which file is in still progress.

My question is, can my brother sponsor two or more person at same time ? or I have to wait for her cousin file to complete and then I could use his support for sponsorship ? or it is ok to go ahead ?

Any other suggestion are welcomed. :)

Regards
GD

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Same issue
Hello, i just want to ask if its better to have create an EE profile before i submit an EOI through MPNP? My EOI result is 545 pts. Based on the draws through SWO, pts are higher compare to mine while through SWO-EE, i have better chances to receive LAA with my current pts. Need advice pls. Thank you.[Same