+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got MPNP LAA today, score 545. Draw 42.

valeria_pac

Oct 15, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Processing times for SWO and SWO-EE is almost the same in the MPNP stage, but in the CIC stage it is much faster in EE since everything is online while the normal one is paper based. If you want to be under the EE substream, you must have your ECA and IELTS already available for you to be able to create an EE profile. You can use this tool to find out if you are eligible: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

ECA processing times depends on the assessing body (organization). You can check their websites for you to verify which one processes the fastest.

Assessment of most foreign education
(Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29)

You must use an organization on our list. If an organization isn’t on this list, we will not accept assessments from them.
If you aren’t sure which organization to choose, contact them.
(Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29)
Thank you for sharing all this info!

I would like to add that WES is usually the fastest one, but some people whose application by WES have had better luck with IQAS. I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but I have heard this from a few people.

jdtee2004

Sep 11, 2018
Hi! I would like to know how to link MPNP SWO and MPNP under EE Substream? thank you
After creating EE profile, you will be given a EE number and a job seeker number. You will then have to input those details on your MPNP EOI. I just created my EE account and linked on my MPNP, and now waiting for a draw.

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
After creating EE profile, you will be given a EE number and a job seeker number. You will then have to input those details on your MPNP EOI. I just created my EE account and linked on my MPNP, and now waiting for a draw.
I’ve already received my LAA, is there a way to update my EE profile/ give it to MPNP? Please advise. Thanks.

princessmarie

Jul 16, 2018
In my case I already have MPNP SWO, but I don't have a MPNP SWO EE, Can I create EE profile?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi All. Question about MPNP SWO EE. If the primary applicant (which is my wife) will have her IELTS and ECA done, do the spouse (me) need to take it or have it too? Is it required? If not, is there a big difference in score? We're in the process of gathering all the docs first before having EOI. Thank you in advance for your help.
It will not make a difference in the MPNP EOI because there is no points for it, but if you want to be under the SWO-EE it did make a difference for us.
My EE profile was ineligible without my husband's IELTS. You can check it yourself by using this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Reactions: Jason_Lastra

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Is anyone able to tell me that whether the applicant is normally being interviewed or not? My application is MPNP (Paper based), my sponsor is my brother. One of brother's friend was interviewed and his sponsor was his cousin.

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Do you have any idea on the next draw date for MPNP SWO EE?

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Do you have any idea on the next draw date for MPNP SWO EE?
Usually they have yearly quota of applicants which renews start of the year. In my view the chances are low till end of 2018, however you are most likely be invited at the start of 2019. Sw-EE is fast in terms of processing that is why it is preferable over non-EE sw category

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Usually they have yearly quota of applicants which renews start of the year. In my view the chances are low till end of 2018, however you are most likely be invited at the start of 2019. Sw-EE is fast in terms of processing that is why it is preferable over non-EE sw category
you might be correct, it could be related to yearly quota . Score requirement for SWO-Non EE category is usually on the higher scale >600 or so .. SWO-EE is the only hope for me ..