+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got mail by Abudhabi immigration

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hello @Bryanna They give standard reply to me they ask to me For my UCI and app.num ,DOB, family name Surname or passport number. They req to me Send Through Case Specific Enquiry . Does it mean i will get Decison in this Month ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello @Bryanna They give standard reply to me they ask to me For my UCI and app.num ,DOB, family name Surname or passport number. They req to me Send Through Case Specific Enquiry . Does it mean i will get Decison in this Month ??
Wisen up. Why did you send incomplete information to the visa office? :p

Do send all relevant information to the Abu Dhabi visa office so they can give you the correct status of the application.

Reactions: Buletruck

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
The new Application Number
Thanks bryanna i have sent again them a mail hope they will give me result before start eid holiday. But i have a anxiety about my travel date which is past away. Can they give rejection reason “purpose of visit “ due to this ???

sandhu_heera_preet

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks bryanna i have sent again them a mail hope they will give me result before start eid holiday. But i have a anxiety about my travel date which is past away. Can they give rejection reason “purpose of visit “ due to this ???
Dont worry bro. lots of my friends applied for TRV for their parents to attend their graduation ceremonies. most of the TRV's approved after graduation ceremony. And 1 important knowledge always quote your new file number and UCI in correspondence with IRCC. forget old one

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Dont worry bro. lots of my friends applied for TRV for their parents to attend their graduation ceremonies. most of the TRV's approved after graduation ceremony. And 1 important knowledge always quote your new file number and UCI in correspondence with IRCC. forget old one
Okey bro thanks for share your knowledge