+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA.. Proof of work experience ?

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have question regarding the proof of work experience and relevant documents. I have foreign experience of 2 years which is not under noc code and I don't want to claim points for that experience, as the company has bonded/agreement me for the job for 3 years . Eventually, I left from the job as i have to come to canada for study without even notifying. If i show work experience which am not even claiming, can it be reflected in personal history and will CIC ask for documents to show that experience in personal history? Since, i will be not in the position to provide any proof of it.

What are the option or should I show as gap of 2 years.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Rpat said:
Hi Everyone,

I have question regarding the proof of work experience and relevant documents. I have foreign experience of 2 years which is not under noc code and I don't want to claim points for that experience, as the company has bonded/agreement me for the job for 3 years . Eventually, I left from the job as i have to come to canada for study without even notifying. If i show work experience which am not even claiming, can it be reflected in personal history and will CIC ask for documents to show that experience in personal history? Since, i will be not in the position to provide any proof of it.

What are the option or should I show as gap of 2 years.

Thanks
For any information mentioned in the Personal History, you need not submit any documents.

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Thanks for your feedback.

From what I understood is that If you are showing any work experience in personal history - CIC will not ask any documents but any explanation is required why you're not claiming this experience. I was worried that there will be huge void of 2 years and then CIC dig in more questions as I have shown in study visa that i was working when left India.

One more question- What documents are needed for claiming foreign experience which is from other company and did not have all duties as per noc code but it does reflect partial duties, 3 to 4 duties I would say as per noc code in experience letter. How can I guarantee this experience relevant to noc code as i am claiming it and wanted to count it in EE. Again reference letter was submitted in study visa file and have been told it can't be modify now as the reference letter or Exp letter is already sitting with CIC from study file.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot once again.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
For my unclaimed job gaps I was just going to explain that they were C or D level noc codes, I worked there for less than a year, and the job description could not have fit into a NOC code easily... I have had a few none-jobs to get by in the last 10 years. There is no point listing all of them. Definitely considering one of them was for a temping agency - I think I worked at 6 different offices in 9 months. I'm just going to list the temping agency as my employer.

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Hi

Kryton- Did you submit any experience letter to CIC for the job you mentioned for the work experience in personal history or it was just a explanation letter you submitted about not claiming the points.

Thanks

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Stanlee said:
For any information mentioned in the Personal History, you need not submit any documents.
Thanks for your feedback.

From what I understood is that If you are showing any work experience in personal history - CIC will not ask any documents but any explanation is required why you're not claiming this experience. I was worried that there will be huge void of 2 years and then CIC dig in more questions as I have shown in study visa that i was working when left India.

One more question- What documents are needed for claiming foreign experience which is from other company and did not have all duties as per noc code but it does reflect partial duties, 3 to 4 duties I would say as per noc code in experience letter. How can I guarantee this experience relevant to noc code as i am claiming it and wanted to count it in EE. Again reference letter was submitted in study visa file and have been told it can't be modify now as the reference letter or Exp letter is already sitting with CIC from study file.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot once again.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Rpat said:
Hi

Kryton- Did you submit any experience letter to CIC for the job you mentioned for the work experience in personal history or it was just a explanation letter you submitted about not claiming the points.

Thanks
I decided to remove these from my job history. My job history only consists of jobs I can fully account for. Some A level, some B and a few C. I know the C ones don't get me any extra points, however I think it does look a bit better. However my non-jobs/cannot prove I will declare in post ITA personal history, as you don't need to provide proof for them.

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Hi,

I have couple of question on work experience letter

1. I have full time written on my job letter but not the hours work per week
2. Do i need to include how many hours per week in expeerience letter ?or full time will be enough on my experience letter as I cannot get another letter as its very old

Any advise appreciated

Thanks

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
EMPLOYMENT LETTER
Date:
To whom it may concern

Subject Re:XXX , NOC Code-2173
I Write to confirm that Mr.XXX is currently working with SriSoft Training Ltd as a Software Engineer since August 17th,2015 and works 40 hours per week under NOC Code-2173.

His current gross salary 68,000$ per year base paid semi monthly

He has been reporting to me till date and he is performing following roles and responsibilites as part of his daily work

The primary duties performed by him during the tenure are listed below.

Role: Software Engineer

Resposibilites:
Design,develop and configure software systems to meet marker and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis,design,implementation,quality assurance (including testing),to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a phase of the life cycle
Prepare SOA readiness assessment on the current client infrastructure,Contribute to the development of Reference Architecture as guildeline for future SOA projects
Communicate with businessess team and collect desired documents to determine which services they need.Then design the service and implementation strategy
Write integration test scripts and provide support during various test cycles.Prepare documentation for code changes,mitigate significant risk associated with projects,which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
Please contact me for further information.

Sincerely,

IS THIS LETTER IS CONSIDERED OR DO I NEED TO INCLUDE ANYTHING ELSE