+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA on 22nd Aug 2018

LizaK

Aug 13, 2018
I just came across another thread on this forum where people were discussing how if you claiming points for a job and not working there anymore raises a concern if your stream is FSW.
In my case:
I just left my job for which I'm claiming points as I received my ITA on 22nd. And they couldn't afford to grant me frequent leaves which I required for my application purpose. So I am unemployed at present. My total work exp is from July 17 to August 18.

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
I just came across another thread on this forum where people were discussing how if you claiming points for a job and not working there anymore raises a concern if your stream is FSW.
In my case:
I just left my job for which I'm claiming points as I received my ITA on 22nd. And they couldn't afford to grant me frequent leaves which I required for my application purpose. So I am unemployed at present. My total work exp is from July 17 to August 18.
doesn't matter if you're unemployed, it will still count as one year work exp provided you worked full-time.

Reactions: LizaK

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
there's no fixed format and everyone's financial profile is different. type one yourself if reqd. and make sure you cover the below points as applicable.
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months
Thanks
there's no fixed format and everyone's financial profile is different. type one yourself if reqd. and make sure you cover the below points as applicable.
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months
Thanks

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........