+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA on 22nd Aug 2018

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me while uploading documents what is client information which is optional.

Also want to ask that the LOE to be uploaded in the respective heading
Like... LOE of proof of funds to be uploaded along with other proof of funds under proof of means of financial support.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me while uploading documents what is client information which is optional.

Also want to ask that the LOE to be uploaded in the respective heading
Like... LOE of proof of funds to be uploaded along with other proof of funds under proof of means of financial support.
client information is the place where you upload LOE.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks @navinball
So all the LOE will be uploaded in client information
I am asking as I have 2
1. For proof of funds
2. My previous co didn't give reference letter
yeah just create a word document and put a section for each document that needs explanation.
i suggest you get a reference letter somehow if you are claiming points or your application will be delayed for upto a year or more under 'review required'

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
yeah just create a word document and put a section for each document that needs explanation.
i suggest you get a reference letter somehow if you are claiming points or your application will be delayed for upto a year or more under 'review required'
I know. I am trying my level best

Thanks for your help

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Can I get format of bank letter for POF.
As my bank doesn't have their own format n told me to give
Pls urgent

LizaK

Aug 13, 2018
I am from India. I have a question regarding work experience documents. I have my offer letter, experience letter and last 6 months pay slips. I was paid in cash hence I believe pay slips should work. However, should I also add IT return ?

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
I am from India. I have a question regarding work experience documents. I have my offer letter, experience letter and last 6 months pay slips. I was paid in cash hence I believe pay slips should work. However, should I also add IT return ?
reference letter and payslips should be sufficient. you can add IT returns but it's not mandatory.

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Can I get format of bank letter for POF.
As my bank doesn't have their own format n told me to give
Pls urgent
there's no fixed format and everyone's financial profile is different. type one yourself if reqd. and make sure you cover the below points as applicable.
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months