+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got In principle approval this morning August 13th

jaskaranskhn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
My brother recieved an AIP from this email and he called CIC they confirmed his eligibility, background and medical is passed. He submitted all required docs but he still got AIP. Applied online on May 25 through SDS
HELLO pls will you let me know in how nany days he got aip after medical clrd ??

My medicl was cleard on 28th aug but still waitaing..

Tejashree.t27

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi @Tejashree.t27
Yup that's exactly how it is in mine. Sorry, I took a while to reply as I saw this today only.
And is yours "Case Processing Centre is Edmonton" too? (You can find this in the very last line of your mail)
And did u get any update in ur GC key Portal regarding AIP?
Hi Mithun,

Apologies for replying so late,and to answer your question, No there is not update in the GC portal regarding AIP. What's your intake btw?

Reactions: mithun5991

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
My brother recieved an AIP from this email and he called CIC they confirmed his eligibility, background and medical is passed. He submitted all required docs but he still got AIP. Applied online on May 25 through SDS
How did he contacted to CIC for application details?

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi Mithun,

Apologies for replying so late,and to answer your question, No there is not update in the GC portal regarding AIP. What's your intake btw?
Hi @Tejashree.t27

It's totally fine. It was Fall intake. But, I've deferred to Jan intake as my course is blended/Hybrid and don't have any option to start my classes online at this point of time.

Tejashree.t27

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi @Tejashree.t27

It's totally fine. It was Fall intake. But, I've deferred to Jan intake as my course is blended/Hybrid and don't have any option to start my classes online at this point of time.
Hi Mithun,

Did you do your biometrics? If not then what's the last date of doing it? As mine is 18th Sept, and I don't see that happening, do you have any idea about what to do?

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi Mithun,

Did you do your biometrics? If not then what's the last date of doing it? As mine is 18th Sept, and I don't see that happening, do you have any idea about what to do?
Nope I haven't. Even mine expires on 10th september or something. But, I guess it's still valid even after the expiry date. That's what many in the forum say or we might get one more letter giving us extension. But, I have a gut feeling that they might open up the VACs soon for biometric enrollment in the second week of Sep. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Tejashree.t27

Tejashree.t27

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Nope I haven't. Even mine expires on 10th september or something. But, I guess it's still valid even after the expiry date. That's what many in the forum say or we might get one more letter giving us extension. But, I have a gut feeling that they might open up the VACs soon for biometric enrollment in the second week of Sep. Fingers crossed.
Yeah, let's hope.Please let me know if you receive any update.

Reactions: mithun5991

csbonito

Feb 28, 2020
Will I applied April 9th I haven´t got the AIP yet, September 21 is the last day for deferral for Fanshawe, Just going to wait 1 more week for the AIP

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
My brother finally got approval for his study permit which he applied on May 25. He got it today. Good luck to everyone else waiting for the final decision.