Jun 6, 2020
File submitted :- 14th June 2020
Medical passed :- 27th July 2020
Review eligibility started :- 27th July 2020
File type :- SDS online
Biometric pending.
Going to Fanshawe College.

Date on AIP :- 13th August
I Recieved AIP :- 14th August (1:02 AM IST)

Didn't receive any update on AIP in my GC key Portal.

Received it in pdf format via email from CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

Anyone here who received their AIP got theirs from this email ID??

I just hope all the rest of you who are waiting eagerly for your results get yours really soon. All the very best.

Telling you praying to God really works. (Worked for me though) That's the only thing one can do in this dire situation.

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
File submitted :- 14th June 2020
Medical passed :- 27th July 2020
Review eligibility started :- 27th July 2020
File type :- SDS online
Biometric pending.
Going to Fanshawe College.

Date on AIP :- 13th August
I Recieved AIP :- 14th August (1:02 AM IST)

Didn't receive any update on AIP in my GC key Portal.

Received it in pdf format via email from CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca

Anyone here who received their AIP got theirs from this email ID??

I just hope all the rest of you who are waiting eagerly for your results get yours really soon. All the very best.

Telling you praying to God really works. (Worked for me though) That's the only thing one can do in this dire situation.
Congrats man. Have almost similar timeline. Application a week earlier than you. Medical pass + eligibility on 22, biometrics last week. Still waiting.

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Congrats man. Have almost similar timeline. Application a week earlier than you. Medical pass + eligibility on 22, biometrics last week. Still waiting.
Don't worry. I knew some guys who got their AIPs before me but they applied on June 18th & 19th.
They got 2 days before me.
You just can't predict their timelines or how they process now. But, I'm sure you'll get yours tonight or coming week for sure.
Just wait patiently. Even I was in the same boat. So, I understand your situation completely. Hope u get a positive response. All the best

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Don't worry. I knew some guys who got their AIPs before me but they applied on June 18th & 19th.
You just can't predict their timelines or how they process now. But, I'm sure you'll get yours tonight or coming week for sure.
Just wait patiently. Even I was in the same boat. So, I understand your situation completely. Hope u get a positive response. All the best
These 18th and 19th applications you talk about, can you please check when their eligibility review started. Mine is 19th June and eligibility review has not started yet.

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Hey thanks man for the kind words. Today is the last day I can wait. Because Monday is the last date to inform for deferral anyways. That's why