Im Randeep singh from punjab
I had applied complete application on 2nd march

Today i got my AIP by mail

Anyone going seneca college

Im nursing student

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I don't know them personally. I just heard from a group on whatsapp that their friends who had applied on June 19th have got.

And coming onto June 18th one, you can find this one here in the forum. Last night Devil76 had posted about this. If I'm not wrong
Yes One of my friend has got AIP
Filed June 18th
MEdical done
Review Started July 26-27

Whily I am stil waiting
filed June 11

Randeep021996

Aug 14, 2020
2 nd march 2020 applied

Second time applied after i got my refusal in 2019 reason purpose of visit

Complete applcation

Medical cleared on 16 june 2020

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi Mithun,

Congratulations on receiving AIP. Actually I have similar timeline as that of you. And I have also received an email from same email id with a pdf saying that my application has advanced to next level. Does your's say the same?
Hi @Tejashree.t27
Yup that's exactly how it is in mine. Sorry, I took a while to reply as I saw this today only.
And is yours "Case Processing Centre is Edmonton" too? (You can find this in the very last line of your mail)
And did u get any update in ur GC key Portal regarding AIP?

Last edited:

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hello. I applied in 14th august. And directly the next day it was updated that background review began. Can this be considered as positive? Have 3 rejects before. So worried. But this time applied as canadian government scholarship recipient.

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020
Hello. I applied in 14th august. And directly the next day it was updated that background review began. Can this be considered as positive? Have 3 rejects before. So worried. But this time applied as canadian government scholarship recipient.
The background review is started and updated automatically on the portal I think (just like the biometrics request letter that's sent by the system). Main thing people look out for is when the eligibility review starts later.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
The background review is started and updated automatically on the portal I think (just like the biometrics request letter that's sent by the system). Main thing people look out for is when the eligibility review starts later.
Thank you friend. Good luck

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Hi @tpcl

Did you receive your AIP in pdf format via email from CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca as well?
My brother recieved an AIP from this email and he called CIC they confirmed his eligibility, background and medical is passed. He submitted all required docs but he still got AIP. Applied online on May 25 through SDS

Reactions: mithun5991