+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got application rejected for family PR, now applying for student visa,any effect

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hy! v appleied for family PR back in september 2005,that was accepted but no further processing, last year when canada finishes millions of cases,my family was one ov them, now i am applyng for masters in canada, will our previous case can effect my case in any bad way? guide me please.

jbrown

Star Member
May 29, 2014
hi,

I would have to say that it is likely. You already showed CIC your intentions to living in Canada permanently by applying for PR in the past and they could be concerned that you won't leave Canada once your studies are completed.
If you're now deciding to apply for a Study Permit, you should provide strong ties to your home country and sufficient funds to pay for your school and living expenses while in Canada. Who knows? you may get lucky and get the SP.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but that would b so rediculous, million of cases of millions ov people was finished by government...

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Go for Masters related to your bachelors, manage bank statement for 4-6 months with source of fund and income and you will gooooooo