+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
hi narinder,
i'm comparing our timelines, whats the correct date you sent your documents to your visa office?
march 19 or march 21 or april 19?
i sent my documents march 27 no reply yet from the visa office.
thanks.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
jtob said:
hi narinder,
i'm comparing our timelines, whats the correct date you sent your documents to your visa office?
march 19 or march 21 or april 19?
i sent my documents march 27 no reply yet from the visa office.
thanks.
jtob Please see above the corrected dates ( in red color )

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
they received your documents march 21 and you received the oar may 1? 40 days from date of their receipt, that's a great timeline. i'm wondering why i still haven't received any communication from the manila office when the india office is receiving much more applicants than our manila office.

Rizwan123

May 5, 2009
Dear jtob,

may be Its also depend on the job experience u have given, for some occupation processing is very fast, what occupation u have put in the form & how many years expeirence u put , please specify

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
eventually i have rcvd a letter from local chc retuerning my all orignal doc except ielts orignal transcript , with comments that my point assesment stage is positivly completed and in a few weeks i will recv medical latter ...blaw blaw blaw

chefumang

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
shanbaba said:
eventually i have rcvd a letter from local chc retuerning my all orignal doc except ielts orignal transcript , with comments that my point assesment stage is positivly completed and in a few weeks i will recv medical latter ...blaw blaw blaw
congrats ... watw a sur timeline....

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

narinder1981 said:
Congrats Shanbaba ..
Hello Shanbaba,
How long it took since you got AOR till returning the original documents with this letter you just mentioned.

Regards,

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Today I received a letter dated 7th May from local CIC for sending incorrect RPRF fee. I had mistakenly sent the Federal Skilled worker fee ( which is approx Rs 2k more than RPRF fee) both for me and spouse. They asked me to resubmit correct fee and that I have just sent.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Worthy to mention that I sent my docs on 4th May ( that was reached thr on 5th May)and the letter I received today is dated 7th May. Anyone can imagine the speed in which cases are being handled.