+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Aaanban, There is no need for negatives.. You can send snaps from digital camera. Even during medicals, they have written to submit the negative to doctor during medical checkup but when we asked them that whether they require negatives they said no.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
this sounds good. thanx narinder.

Harman

May 8, 2009
Hi Narinder,

Did you get any update?

I also applied under NOC : 4131 and belong to Patiala, you please also mention abt u .

I'm desperately waiting for VISA or update from CIC....

You please intimate me when u'll get VISA/Letter/Response from embassy or any change in Ecas

Mine is still "In Process"

Regards
Harman.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Harman said:
Hi Narinder,

Did you get any update?

I also applied under NOC : 4131 and belong to Patiala, you please also mention abt u .

I'm desperately waiting for VISA or update from CIC....

You please intimate me when u'll get VISA/Letter/Response from embassy or any change in Ecas

Mine is still "In Process"

Regards
Harman.
Same here brother. Eagerly waiting. CIC staus has not changed so far. I think they would definately reply in a couple of weeks. I m from Chandigarh. I will do update in this thread for any updates.
Thanks,
Narinder

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi Narinder ,

I m from Ludhiana

Applied in aug 2008.

Waiting for PPR

WHAT ABT INTERVIEW , MY MEDICALS HAVE BEEN OVER . ARE THEY GOING TO CONDUCT INTERVIEW NOW OR NOT ANY IDEA.

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Hearty Congratulations, ashu510! Can you please share your time line and location here? I'm also anxiously waiting to hear back from the ND CHC. Thanks.

Here's the link to check your status online: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
PUNJAB BOY said:
Hi Narinder ,

I m from Ludhiana

Applied in aug 2008.

Waiting for PPR

WHAT ABT INTERVIEW , MY MEDICALS HAVE BEEN OVER . ARE THEY GOING TO CONDUCT INTERVIEW NOW OR NOT ANY IDEA.
In your case, I guess interview waived.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
ashu510 said:
Hi Narinder,

Congrats for such fast processing..Actually I also have the similar case.I have also recieved letter from the CIC Delhi asking me abt my funds , pcc , medical and passport. Just wanted to know as can i send my passport along with the other docs in one packet or should i first send my all docs and then i shd send my passport.
and can u please tell me as where should i chk for my status as which is the link for the same.
Congrats Ashu. You should send everything in one packet through Blue Dart (secured mail) . As per instructions, they will only accept you passports through secured mail.

hardikshah01

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

HI narinder

do they ask for proof of funds again... I sent all that in initial documents and then they just asked me to submit additional PCC for US State, which i complied with in time.

what should i expect next?

thanks

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
narinder
i have medical request but unlike urs they didnt ask for passports, prf .
first i recv my orig docs with a latter that medical will be send in a few weeks and after one week i rcvd now medical reqst.
i seems that they need u well before others.
good luck and wishes for u
shanbaba

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

hardikshah01 said:
HI narinder

do they ask for proof of funds again... I sent all that in initial documents and then they just asked me to submit additional PCC for US State, which i complied with in time.

what should i expect next?

thanks
Hi Hardik,
Hopefully it should be medical and PPR :) combined.

Thanks Syed and Shanbaba and good luck to all of you.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear Narinder,

You have mentioned that you have shown a bank statement for the last 12 months. Have they asked you to show a 12month bank statement or you have shown it as per your will.

And can we show a bank certificate that the person with a/c no so and so has this much of balance in the account...? Please advice

Dec 1, 2008
congratulation for the fast processing, i would so indebted to you if you could answer my questions, i applied 19/11/2008, i received my file number just few days ago 21/5/2009 and they told me that they had sent me a letter on 30/4/2009, i have not got the letter yet, the letter was sent from Sydney, my question is, getting an immigration file number, does it mean my application has been considered, and why it has been taken all this time nearly 6months till they review my application and sent me the letter which i have not seen yet, what do u think the letter is, is it for submitting more documents or refusing my application( which i wish not), so what it means getting immigration file number, when i went on-line i found just one thing (( We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 30, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting ))
i will be waiting to your reply

Harman

May 8, 2009
Dear Friends,

DMP in INDIA sends medical to New Delhi or Canada?

Track No. my DMP gave to me shows my medical were transferred to New Delhi. But one of my friend said DMP send medical results to Canada.......

I'm quite tensed and worried.........Please advice me what should I do?

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Harman