+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
You need not to worry at all . just go through ur medicals and doctor will sent them to cic which eventually will go to otawa i think and whole process of checking ur reports and all will take 3 months.

Thats what i have read in post somewhere

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
narinder1981 said:
Dear Friends,

Today I received my AOR from New Delhi CIC office ( applied under new rules on Feb, 2009) along with that I have been give 45 days to submit following:
1. Right of Permanent fee
2. Medicals
3. Complete attached travel form for both me and my spouse
4. Passports.

For 4th point they have written: request for your passport at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance.
HI , FIRST OFF ALL WHAT IS THIS AOR as I received letter from New Delhi CIC office ( applied under new rules on Feb, 2009) along with that I have been give 45 days to submit following:
1. application form IMM08 Generic.
a. schedule 3 for spouse.
b. additional family information for spouse
2. Right of Permanent fee
3. passports size photographs
4 Complete attached travel form for both me and my spouse
5. Passports.
6. proof of birth certificate
For 5th point they have written: request for your passport at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance.
why they have asked to send photographs n forms again n passports n fee at this stage., according to my information passports n rprf fee is only required after medicals. m really confused if any one can clear confusion

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Aor is acknowledgement of receipt. What you have received is just that. Means your case is also similar to narindar. Previously ppr was after medicals. It appears delhi cic is asking for ppr with medicals. This is really fast tracking. Congrats & good luck.

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
hi every one,
but my question is that they have asked for passports n rprf fee but i had not recieved request for medicals, n why they have again asked to send snaps +schedule 3 n family background form of spouse along with imm008 generic form for myself. whereas in instruction booklet it is mentioned that schedule 3 form is only to be filled by principle applicant n not by spouse.only form 1 n family background forms are required for spouse as per instructions guide.so i should assume that by mistake they have asked for 3 inplace of form 1 for spouse

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
That is strange indeed. How can they miss out on medicals?? My advice is first try to contact them over phone or e-mail (though their e-mail correspondence, from my experience, is notoriously slow). If that doesn't work out, comply with their request. Give whatever they have asked for. Maybe you can also keep a cover letter mentioning medicals and the schedule 3 form.

By the way, can you please post your time line here? When did you send the full application to ND?

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fe

charmeuse said:
That is strange indeed. How can they miss out on medicals?? My advice is first try to contact them over phone or e-mail (though their e-mail correspondence, from my experience, is notoriously slow). If that doesn't work out, comply with their request. Give whatever they have asked for. Maybe you can also keep a cover letter mentioning medicals and the schedule 3 form.

By the way, can you please post your time line here? When did you send the full application to ND?
Hi,

What's your status online?

cool_sikh

May 22, 2009
Hi Narinder,

Did u recieve any confirmation from cic delhi..they asked for my passprts as well and i have done my medicals..
So can u please let me know as how much will take for final processing..They will be keeping my passports for all that 3-4 months...

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
hi,
i send all the documentson 31st march. n i had just mentioned about the qualification of spouse n just that. i had now sent them all the documents they have asked for n in case of schedule 3 had sent schedule 1 only considering that they have written schedule3 by mistake. coz i think they must have misplaced that forms along with snaps thats why they have again asked for them , otherwise why they will ask for snaps again.
this is what i think,rest god knows.

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
congratuation that you got AOR along with medicaland all really great for embassey any way all the best and keep in touch who r in same que

cool_sikh

May 22, 2009
Hi Narinder,

I am alos from chandigarh..I have just send all my docs through blue dart..how much time will it take to reach cic new delhi. I a very much tensed as when they will reply back as they have my passport...

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Cool_sikh,

Congrats that you recieved PPR. And Bluedart doesnt take more than a day for delivery frm Chd city. You can check for passport delivery (by contacting bluedart office by giving your tracking no.) If you have sent you medicals earlier i.e before they requested passports then I think in your case it wont take more than a month but if medicals and passports request have come in a single request than probably it will take couple of months like my case.( just my personal point).

If you dont mind please share your timlines.

Regards,
Narinder

cool_sikh

May 22, 2009
Thanks Narinder,

I asked the doctor and they have send my medicals before obly..and now i have send my passports and other docs..
I have applied on 16 Jan 09 and recived confimation -7march 09 and then i replied with other details to cici delhi on 2 april and then recieved mail for medicals on 9 may..

Have u recieed any communication from them till now after sending medicals and passport??

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
o i see so you r also on same boat.. good to hear that. No I havent recievied any communication. But what I think is that now we just need to wait for some weeks.
Good luck

cool_sikh

May 22, 2009
Ya Narinder, We are on same boat..
Have u heard from people abt how much time will it take from now till the visa stamping..any idea..or what are the chances for getting the visa..

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi Narindar,

First of all Congrats..

I am also applying from New Delhi under FSW category. But as I read in the Instruction guide that Application Forms would be sent to Sydney. Where id u sent???

Also please tell me what other docuemnts you attached apart from the Application Forms and Draft.

Meena