08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
How long to wait?

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Don't expect anything this month, it is the slowest of the year for these matters. Maybe February...
I however don't expect any positive before 2012!

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
I just thought of something. When I first applied I was 23 or 24, at the Cairo Canadian embassy, they returned my application without even accepting it or putting me on the computer system becasue I had no money. I then applied twice in the US to Canada at the age of 28, I had money but they returned it twice without putting me in the computer for stupid reasons like not putting n/a (not applicable) in every blank space. I then applied in Lebanon at 30 (I'm Lebanese) and now they accepted my application, I have been waiting since. I will be 35 in January 2011, which means even though I have been waiting 4+ years for the current appication, I have been trying to immigrate since I was 23. that's actually 12 years of waiting. Chilling isn't it?

N

NIRMAL

I have not seen such stupid people in my life as in cic . i have been waiting for more than six years from now and they are not telling me when my turn will come for immigration. They have been showing stupidity for delaying our proessing and also keeping us in dark so that we cannot plan our life accordingly.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihabkal said:
I just thought of something. When I first applied I was 23 or 24, at the Cairo Canadian embassy, they returned my application without even accepting it or putting me on the computer system becasue I had no money. I then applied twice in the US to Canada at the age of 28, I had money but they returned it twice without putting me in the computer for stupid reasons like not putting n/a (not applicable) in every blank space. I then applied in Lebanon at 30 (I'm Lebanese) and now they accepted my application, I have been waiting since. I will be 35 in January 2011, which means even though I have been waiting 4+ years for the current appication, I have been trying to immigrate since I was 23. that's actually 12 years of waiting. Chilling isn't it?
hmm........Unbelievable, Astonishing, .........Should I be complaining after exactly 37Months "only"?

Good Luck to you and the others.

Bobbyb

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charninder said:
Brilliants? They are the top Bloodyfools of all time in the history of mankind.

Those who have framed the PR immigration rules have average minds. They are just living in Canada but they cannot compete with Indian minds. People have been waiting for years and they keep on changing their rules what suite them. This is ridiculous. If they can bring people through fast-track why they cannot clear the backlog. How they can judge that people coming through fast tract are more intelligent than the Backloggers? What is the criteria of choosing occupations in fast track? Have they made any market survey? Have they made any survey online? Have they asked the Backloggers about changing their third class PR rules? They are the killers of dreams of the families of Backloggers. Their speed of clearing PR immigration files is reminding us of Stone Age. They are still living in 2010 BC.

The issue of Applications of Backloggers must be raised in the Canadian Parliament or in their Supreme Court.
100% true evaluation.

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIRMAL said:
I have not seen such stupid people in my life as in cic . i have been waiting for more than six years from now and they are not telling me when my turn will come for immigration. They have been showing stupidity for delaying our proessing and also keeping us in dark so that we cannot plan our life accordingly.
Do these CIC people view our comments? Will it have any effect on these brilliant mind :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ behind all these rules and regulations?

NENEGAY

Jul 26, 2010
hello piolo,

any request letter of docs in u lately?us still no official letter from the immi in london. however, recently our agent called us to start gathering all pertinent docs and take the ielts..infact my hubby had already have the ielts but its alomost expired coz its been since a yr ago that we r so prepared and now he scheduled again for another ielts round...how about u any updates regarding ur application?pls reply...coz i know we're on the same boat...hope all is well with u an dlooking eagerly for ur response.

nenegay

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NENEGAY said:
hello piolo,

any request letter of docs in u lately?us still no official letter from the immi in london. however, recently our agent called us to start gathering all pertinent docs and take the ielts..infact my hubby had already have the ielts but its alomost expired coz its been since a yr ago that we r so prepared and now he scheduled again for another ielts round...how about u any updates regarding ur application?pls reply...coz i know we're on the same boat...hope all is well with u an dlooking eagerly for ur response.

nenegay
Dear Friends!
Is there really any good news for applicants in backlog? Please Share!!!!!!!!

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
I just got my CAIPS, I applied August 2006, it said interview within 3 to 4 years, it has been now more than 4.5 years. other than that it is BLANK. everything has a 0 next it, they have done nothing not even security check or anything at all. they did cash the money they did that fast!

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
hmmm....same story everywhere...frustrations. I like the idea of cic officials reading this blog.. :eek:

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
SKGSSP said:
Dear Friends!
Is there really any good news for applicants in backlog? Please Share!!!!!!!!
I have a news. I got PPR . Applied in 2007.

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
andypatel said:
congrats KShahid.
which is your VO.

andy
London.
KS