Good news for all applicants in Backlog

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobbyB

I can tell you have waited for so long and cannot do much to speed up the process of your case as we are in GOOD HAND (CIC)!!!

God help us... :D

BTW, CIC VO - Santo Domingo is doing much better with handling cases lately. So, this makes me feel a bit better.

SFD

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
BobbyB said:
Nowhere, Mate!!!
Same place, Same time, Same Status and Same point!!!!! :(

Good Luck.

BobbyB
Hahaha.. if it makes you feel better, I can very much say that we are on the same place, same time, same status and same point with regards to our application... :p

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nowhere? I wouldn´t say that Zsashimi.

We are better off than before when we had no idea of this program. In 2008, after spending thankgiving with the family in the United States we decided to apply for the FSW Program. However, back in 1992, we contacted the Canadian consulate in Atlanta and got the package to apply and guess what....WE DIDN´T APPLY BECAUSE WE FELT ´WE WEREN´T READY FOR. .... 18 YEARS LATER.... HERE WE ARE... LIFE HAS SO MANY DOORS WE BETTER KNOCK OR TORE THEM DOWN IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS.

FYI, We have done a great deal of research before deciding to apply.... Thanks God we still have the opportunity my fellow applicants

SFD

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
SFD,
It was not I who said nowhere.. And I was trying to make BobbyB feel better of the current situation we are in.

And by the way, I noticed that you have applied in Oct 2009 which I dont think you would be in a reliable position to tell us of good things to happen. I am part of the 2005 backlog and I am still hopeful that i'll the visa the soonest possible.

I just dont get your point in telling me of how you decided to apply and that you felt you are not yet ready.

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIRMAL said:
i DO NOT KNOW WHETHER HE WAS MAKING A GUESS OR HAVE CONCRETE INFORMATION. THOUGH I DONOT BELEAVE CONSULTANTS BUT HE WAS SEEMS TO BE A BIT CONFIDENT.
Dear Friends,
It is claimed that there is progress in the processing of applications in backlog. Whereas, the processing times in CIC newdelhi has risen from 74 months in past to 79 months now. It is quite confusing what is happening!!!! Have anybody any idea what is going on???

N

NIRMAL

No, nothing good will happen to backloggers from new delhi. it sems that cic is specifically sidelining new delhi applicants in the back logged and they will be sucessfull in doing so again as per the trend for the last seven years. very sorry and sad situation for 2004 applicants .

sherin0621

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
25/3/2010
Med's Done....
15/4/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
req..24/12/2010 ..sent on 30/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
in process to decision made on 18/1/2011/visa issued on 17th
LANDED..........
planning in march
hi al

they must stop emigratiing to canada.they have finish the backlog first.but still they are getting the application for migration.I dont feel its a good practice.they say one and they do another.There is a huge backlog.i doono how they r going to clear....The only thing is we cannot make any decision unless we get the visa.This is affecting more on peoples who are abroad.i am also....

jaffarh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
Hi all,
can any one tell that those who had applied in 2004 and 2005 will they need to go for a fresh IELST test as we have already send the CIC our IELTS result but it is now 5 years old

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherin0621 said:
hi al

they must stop emigratiing to canada.they have finish the backlog first.but still they are getting the application for migration.I dont feel its a good practice.they say one and they do another.There is a huge backlog.i doono how they r going to clear....The only thing is we cannot make any decision unless we get the visa.This is affecting more on peoples who are abroad.i am also....
Hi Friends,
After seeing a retardation in processing of backlog applicants, I recommend to change the name of our forum to "No Good News for all applicants in backlog" (rather Good news for all applicants in Backlog as now). It is extremely amazing to see that despite all the claims the processing time is ever increasing than decreasing especially in CIC newdelhi.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
No....No need to resubmit.

jaffarh said:
Hi all,
can any one tell that those who had applied in 2004 and 2005 will they need to go for a fresh IELST test as we have already send the CIC our IELTS result but it is now 5 years old

N

NIRMAL

One 2003 DEc applicant who after medicals sent PP, got the rejection letter last week.God know when this wait will end.

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIRMAL said:
One 2003 DEc applicant who after medicals sent PP, got the rejection letter last week.God know when this wait will end.
Hi Nirmal,
Could you get to know the reason why he was rejected??????? It is extremely socking after waiting for such a long period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
i know that is unfair!

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
NIRMAL said:
Very Unfair, Who is that person??

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From the system of CIC it does not showthat they are efficient enough to dispose of old cases.

If they lack staff, they should hire more dealing hands either from India or from Canada itself. In Canada also there are so many qualified immigrants, who can be posted all over the world in CIC offices to clear the backlong. This Backlog is giving a bad name to Canada Immigration system. It can be said that how fool were the planners of this Immigration system. They did not have any foresightedness. They change the immigration system according to their own needs. They care least about immigrants, however, immigrants bring millions of dollors each year. This question should be raised at the highest level in Canada or even in the UNO. This is a matter related to thousands of applicants who are forced to be in the Queue for years with no result. This is a question of thousands of families also, attached with the immigration system. This question should also be taken up at the Emnesty International. All sorts of efforts must be made to force the Canadian Govt. to clear the backlog first. They should Yes of Bloody No, so that aspirant immigrants could take a decision about their future and should not depend upon this bloody system, through which they have been befooling the world. CIC should clear the backlog first. The socalled occupations in "demand" category immigration system should be stopped immediately, when CIC is already having a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong queue of qualified immigrants. They should adopt the system of 'first come first served'. They are themselves corrupting their own rules and system. This is giving bad name to Canada. Canadian Govt. must immediately think about clearing the backlog by providing more and more manpower in their CIC offices.

All Backlog Applicants must "DO" something because CIC has wasted your precious years......thinking about landing in Canada. Just Do It. No pain ..No gain. Just Staart and Win the battle.