+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good news for all applicants in Backlog

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What I see from the backlog of applications, is Canadian personnel are highly inefficient and CIC they should seriously think about OUTSOURCING the evaluation of Immigration Applications.

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I fully agree with charninder.
But more than anything else, I am utterly curious to know the brillinat????? mind behind the rules made for processing the new applicants within 1 year leaving the old applicants in backlog for more than 8 years? What a brilliant idea, what a brilliant mind?????????????????????? What a brilliant logic???????????????

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brilliants? They are the top Bloodyfools of all time in the history of mankind.

Those who have framed the PR immigration rules have average minds. They are just living in Canada but they cannot compete with Indian minds. People have been waiting for years and they keep on changing their rules what suite them. This is ridiculous. If they can bring people through fast-track why they cannot clear the backlog. How they can judge that people coming through fast tract are more intelligent than the Backloggers? What is the criteria of choosing occupations in fast track? Have they made any market survey? Have they made any survey online? Have they asked the Backloggers about changing their third class PR rules? They are the killers of dreams of the families of Backloggers. Their speed of clearing PR immigration files is reminding us of Stone Age. They are still living in 2010 BC.

The issue of Applications of Backloggers must be raised in the Canadian Parliament or in their Supreme Court.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Yes, no one knows their criteria.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
every time I send papers or go to the embassy I tell my wife that if the visa officer had a nice night with his wife he will stamp "yes"
He will have a YES stamp and he will put yes on all applications
Yes here Yes there yes to the awkward looking guy, and to the normal guy, yes for everyone.
If however his wife refused his courtship, and he had a bad night arguing with her or with his kids, then he woul refuse applications by the truck load.
Hardiharhar!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihabkal said:
every time I send papers or go to the embassy I tell my wife that if the visa officer had a nice night with his wife he will stamp "yes"
He will have a YES stamp and he will put yes on all applications
Yes here Yes there yes to the awkward looking guy, and to the normal guy, yes for everyone.
If however his wife refused his courtship, and he had a bad night arguing with her or with his kids, then he woul refuse applications by the truck load.
Hardiharhar!
Sorry mate but what if he/she is a Gay/LESB? (LOL) :-*
Also, the initiator of this thread should rename the title to "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS FOR "BACKLODGERS"

N

NIRMAL

If cic sticks to 84-90 time lines now and donot increase it further, then those whose application were receaved at cic by 30th june, may get visa in 2011 and even land.I hope in the next updation of time lines ,same will be reduced contonously.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIRMAL said:
If cic sticks to 84-90 time lines now and donot increase it further, then those whose application were receaved at cic by 30th june, may get visa in 2011 and even land.I hope in the next updation of time lines ,same will be reduced contonously.
Well, all you can do anyway is to keep "hoping" and using the word "May get", "Maybe".

The truth is the whole process is void of transparency and leaves the applicants with nothing but words like hope, maybe ,may..etc.

N

NIRMAL

BOBBY, WHAT ARE YOUR TIME LINES/WHEN DID YOU APPLIED AND WHICH VISA OFFICE?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIRMAL said:
BOBBY, WHAT ARE YOUR TIME LINES/WHEN DID YOU APPLIED AND WHICH VISA OFFICE?
I am still your junior on the waiting list Mate!!
Nov07, London, British!!

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobbyB said:
Well, all you can do anyway is to keep "hoping" and using the word "May get", "Maybe".

The truth is the whole process is void of transparency and leaves the applicants with nothing but words like hope, maybe ,may..etc.
Friends,
The situation seems very much grim, with very little hope. Anyway, pls. keep informing if anybody gets any good news - so far none. What to do? We all are in the same boat.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

In fact, they don't want to consider old applicants. Their policy is to keep linger on old applicants for years so that old applicants do not keep any hope and applications will meet natural death. That's why CIC keeps on introducing new so called 'in demand' categories, selectively. Whereas it is the natural right of old applicants to be given priority since they have been in the queue for years. CIC is not interested to speed up old cases anymore. It is their policy of partiality.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
charninder said:
Hi there,

In fact, they don't want to consider old applicants. Their policy is to keep linger on old applicants for years so that old applicants do not keep any hope and applications will meet natural death. That's why CIC keeps on introducing new so called 'in demand' categories, selectively. Whereas it is the natural right of old applicants to be given priority since they have been in the queue for years. CIC is not interested to speed up old cases anymore. It is their policy of partiality.
Quoting in approval on your analysis. That's why self employed at Damascus are still at 2004 while Skille dworkers from Damascus are done at Warsaw the 2006 batch. At least me and the 5 other self employed Arab applicants are put in the forgotten land...

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please any one with good news with PR? I applied to Accra in 2005 please what is going on.