+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going to Canada in Rental Car

Jul 31, 2019
We will be moving to Canada in rental car. Can I drop off the vehicle at rental agency and take Uber to go to quarantine location or not ?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Yes you can do that. Unless asked don't tell anything about this to them. 99% they won't ask about returning rental car. Uber is legally allowed to be taken for transit when heading for quarantine. Just go with your plans.

Jul 31, 2019
Yes you can do that. Unless asked don't tell anything about this to them. 99% they won't ask about returning rental car. Uber is legally allowed to be taken for transit when heading for quarantine. Just go with your plans.
@DEEPCUR thanks for info. Is there a guideline on IRCC / Canada Gov website about taking Uber ?

peacefulpal

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
We are in the same situation. Planning to do a soft landing via Detroit - Windsor border and return to the U.S. I didn't come across any posts recently from people about the soft landing. Please let me know if you have any information. It would be helpful. Thank you!