+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GNM wes vs ICAS

jiwanjot

Apr 29, 2021
Hi, so i send my only post bsc doc to pnrc and WES accepted my degree but now WES is requesting statement of marks (transcripts) so should i go to my colleges for transcripts or to contact both university's ( PNRC & BFHSU)?

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hello, I have just applied for ECA through ICES. I have done GNM and bsc nursing post basic. But still I am confused does ICES give credentials to post basic bsc nursing degree. Is there anyone who did post basic bsc nursing and got credentials from ICES.
Could you tell me for transcripts I need to go university or college. I have done gnm and post basic bsc nursing

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Could you tell me pls I have to go college for my transcripts or university . I have done gnm nursing and post basic bsc nursing

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hello Ammydeep pls reply..... Could you tell me that I need to go to college or university. For transcripts or any other documents. And how much time it will take . Pls reply

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hello, I have just applied for ECA through ICES. I have done GNM and bsc nursing post basic. But still I am confused does ICES give credentials to post basic bsc nursing degree. Is there anyone who did post basic bsc nursing and got credentials from ICES.
Hello Ammydeep pls reply. . My comments pls

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hello guys,
I need your advice that on 12 Jan 2021 I upload online my Degree and Transcript in to ICES offical account and on 13 Jan 2021 dean of my Designed University email my Drgree and transcript from her official email to icesofficialdocs@bcit.ca

as per ICES tell will took approximately 20 weeks for assesment so how much time will takes to provide ECA

Do they took complete 20 weeks or have chances to provide prior.
on 18 May 2021 complete 18 weeks comes to at its end.
so do i email them to ask?
Hello . Did you get your report or not till now ???plss reply . I just want know the processing time of this body . I also have done gnm and post basic bsc nursing.

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Hello dear.. how many months your process has taken. As I also applied it now

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Pls don't apply through icas. It will take longer time .so you can go for iQAS with true copy . You can also contact me. 9814279007

Harmeet@30

Jul 20, 2021
Could anybody tell me pls. Pnrc email our transcripts to the ECA body or it sends courier to them... Pls clarify me.

@m@n!

May 10, 2022
You need to download the request form from ices site and fill that form. First for gnm and second for bsc. For GNm, open the site pnrconline.in and you find the apply option for foreign verification and send every required docs to them including ices request form. For bfuhs university, if you are in canada then you can send ur family member to university with all required docs including request doc form to apply.
Can you please tell me when we upload forms on PNRC wesite they are asking for 4 verification forms. What kind of forms these are ? I tried to find on ICES site but got nothing

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
Hi I need your help As I did GNM 3.5 year diploma in Speed Test India and I saw wes don't considered GNM as diploma. Does ICAS consider GNM as diploma or not expert plz reply I am really worried
I have done GNM and bsc nursing post basic. But still I am confused does ICES give credentials to post basic bsc nursing degree.

Last edited: